• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon EON Ticket ECard Help!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 9, 2018
So i have just started collecting all of the Pokemon games as i have been a massive fan since i was a child. I used to do all the events, everything.

I have just seen something called the Eon Ticket ECard for Pokemon RSE, but i don't know much about it and was wondering if anyone here may know more?

Like, can i use it multiple times? Or is it a one time use thing. Whether they was region locked or open as i am from the UK and they could be selling a US one.

af26a8b69b83716dc17ab39834f7bae2

368e27dd36eb2a2a29cff1fc05ac3c51

Would appreciate all the help on it!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I don't have the answers to your questions or any other info, but this page on Bulbapedia might be useful. The e-Reader functionality is only present in (the English) Ruby and Sapphire so you can only use those two games. I don't know about Region Lock but you need an English one at least; I think the US version is fine for an European game (I don't even know if these things even got released in Europe).

I might have spread misinformation here so in case someone knows better, please correct me. I hope someone else can help you more!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 9, 2018
I don't have the answers to your questions or any other info, but on Bulbapedia might be useful. The e-Reader functionality is only present in (the English) Ruby and Sapphire so you can only use those two games. I don't know about Region Lock but you need an English one at least; I think the US version is fine for an European game (I don't even know if these things even got released in Europe).

I might have spread misinformation here so in case someone knows better, please correct me. I hope someone else can help you more!

Thanks for the info dude! I appreciate you trying to help!

Back