• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Detective Pikachu: The Night Terror

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • Content Advisory

Due to the macabe subject matter and various frightening moments, this writing is not suitable for readers under thirteen (13) years of age.

Prologue

May 10, 20--

Dear Mr. Evans,

If you receive this message, this means that I have accepted a partnership with Tim Goodman and his Pikachu to help search for your missing daughter, Cheryl. From what communication I had with Mr. Goodman, it seems that your daughter had vanished with her Chancey while lounging at a place known by locals as the "Old Chateau" with the intention of traveling to another city. From further independent research, I had discovered that the Chateau was rumored to be haunted by both a butler and a child along with a suspected presence of a Rotom. I cannot currently tell if any of them are benevolent or malevolent in nature, but I figured that, for the safety of your daughter and my partner, it is best to become involved in the case. If it is most convient for you, I would like to meet you at the airport for Jubilife City where we can discuss the case more in depth and be provided with transportation to the mansion. Me and Mr. Goodman only wish the best of health and safety for your daughter, and thus we will keep in contact with various authorities in regards to any findings. If you have any questions between the time this message is sent and upon my arrival, please don't be afraid to call me from my personal cell phone.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Christine Rose, Paranormal Society of Ryme City Hunting Spooks since 1996

Back