• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FireRed Hack] Pokemon Militant Abuse

What should Team Rocket be renamed to?

• Team Infernos

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Team Radiate

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • INTRODUCTION
    Hello, my name is CelebiKing but you can all call me Jay. Some of you may remember me from years ago for my gold scripting tutorials, some may not, either way none of that matters as this is a FIRERED rom base hack. So lets begin.
    STORYLINE
    This game will be set in a whole new region(s) with new a whole different aspect from what you'd expect from a "child friendly" game. I want to change the region so that Team Rocket (Open to change) succeeded in taking over the world and our young protagonist is living happily in a peaceful village untill war stroke out leaving the streets in ruin, Team Rocket tanks protrolling the streets and Lieutenants (Gym Leaders) enforcing their law on innocent bystanders, Who will stand up to these menaces? YOU DECIDE!!
    ROLES TO APPLY FOR
    Mappers
    Tileset Inserters (Needed)
    HEX Editor
    Scripters Welcome (I'll be covering the majority of scripting)
    Spriters
    Beta Testers
    Anything Usefull i Missed

THE TEAM SO FAR
    Scripters: Me
    Mappers: Tronmaster
    Tileset Inserters:
    HEX Editors:
    Spriters:
    Beta Testers:

SCREENSHOTS
    Coming Soon....