• 148 replies

Lgarabato

He, Him
Spain
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
51 posts
83 Days
forgot to ask if you know where rowlet can be caught?
Rowlet is not in this game
Hi. I just started playing this game and soon after i received my starter i cant use any moves as it shown script error for moves. Any solution?
That bug happened in the 11/05/2021 version. The 12/05/2021 should have fixed that problem.

RowletChespin

Female
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
16 posts
4 Years
Try using this special patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kl252daxxvnle4n/AirportFix.zip/file

It should teleport you out of the Route 03 Airport so you can keep playing.

How do I properly transport the airport fix without losing my file?

Also, do I need to download the newer version? I think I'd been playing the game for a few days, so I might have downloaded before the new bug you mentioned occurred.

Lgarabato

He, Him
Spain
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
51 posts
83 Days
How do I properly transport the airport fix without losing my file?

Also, do I need to download the newer version? I think I'd been playing the game for a few days, so I might have downloaded before the new bug you mentioned occurred.
Your save file shouldn't be lost by installing this patch, as it is stored in a different file in your pc. Just unzip the patch and replace the Data file in the game with the one inside the .zip. Once you're out of the airport, to make things sure, save your game and install the current version.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
3 posts
43 Days
I checked it out and it turned out I had written the name incorrectly, which is why the Houndoomite didn't show up in the shop. I upgraded the game and it can be purchased now, thanks for letting me now about this error!
Ah, that's why I was not able to find that mega stone of Houndoom. Anyways, Life Orb Houndoom was strong too. Loved this game and the post game is even more amazing!

Lgarabato

He, Him
Spain
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
51 posts
83 Days
i have caught both of them and i haven't received them. do i have to talk to someone?
Okay, turns out I forgot to turn the event that gives you the mega astone as "autorun", so right now the Latiasite and Latiosite are invisible items that should be able to be picked from the floor of the same bridge where you caught them. If you're still on the bridge, exit the map and enter again to refresh it and go to the upper right corner of the grassy area in the middle of the bridge. You should be able to pick the stones, two tiles up from there, and one on the right for the Latiasite, or two on the right for Latiosite. I'm already updating the game to prevent this from happening to future players, thanks for your report.