• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Exile Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Story

Long before you were ever dethroned by two trainers named Blue and Red.
Before you defeated the Elite Four. Before you collected 8 gym badges.
Before any of your accomplishments, you were just a skinny 17 year old kid, son of the Dragon Master (your father); Drake.

That's right, this is the epic tale of Lance's raise to power. Your dad, Drake, who is currently in the prime of his life having just been accepted to be a the leader of the Pokemon Elite Four is embarrassed of his weak son. In an attempt to man him up, Drake exiles his son telling him to leave the house and never talk to him again unless it is to challenge Drake himself... in the Elite Four!

When packing your belongs before setting off on an adventure to earn 8 badges and defeat the Elite Four to earn your Father's respect, you notice 3 pokeballs in the attic containing your Dad's three favorite Pokemon (Dratini, Bagon, and Gible) After hearing your Dad coming up the stairs you only have time to grab one (your starter), leave home and begin your quest!

Features:

1) Select 4th and 5th generation pokemom
2) Original plot
3) Will be a more difficult hack (think FireRed Omega)
4) Takes place in Hoen, but this hack takes place roughly 20-25 years before the events in R/S/E so...
5) All new gym leaders/Rivals (I was thinking of letting some members of the team inserting themselves in as rivals)

Help Wanted!

This is my first hack, I feel like I have a likable enough storyline but I want this hack to be superb. I am currently going through scripting tutorials and mapping tutorials and will get the hack going as soon as I can put a team together. For now I could use:

1) A good scripter(s) who is willing to teach me as well as help me when I run into trouble and of course help with the scripting.

2) A person(s) who is very good at creating creative maps.

3) Advice. I am open to any and all suggestions so keep them coming. I can use all the help I can get!

I know I can count on pokecommunity's outstanding members to help make this one of the best hacks ever made!

PM me or post below if you have any advise or know somebody/want to become a member of the team.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Y'know, you should know this by now, Minezumi. Don't mini-mod.

Wrong section, try ROM-Hacking.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back