• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] How to change these palettes?

Years
  • How do I change the palettes of these blue things? (sorry for the small screenshots)
    How to change these palettes?

Blue box at the bottom of the menu

Controls and help system screen

Blue bars at the top of intro text and name entry

I want to change them into a orange color.

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • How do I change the palettes of these blue things? (sorry for the small screenshots)

Blue box at the bottom of the menu

Controls and help system screen

Blue bars at the top of intro text and name entry

I want to change them into a orange color.

All of those blue menus/ screens use the same pallet which can be found at 0x471E8C. In addition, if you want to change the colour of the blue background in your third picture you can find that pallet at 0x460608.

To change the pallets I suggest reading this tutorial. It goes over how you can easily find pallets and then change them manually through HEX editing. Alternatively, you could open your ROM in a tool like HackMew's APE and change the pallets there.

Years
  • Thanks for the offsets, altough in my ROM the palette for the blue menus/screens was located at 0x471E2C. I've managed to change the colors.

Back