• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add Running Toggle

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Notes that 'A' in Default Essentials matchs 'Z' in keyboard. Change ZZZ for one switch number. Untested.

In Scene_Map, before line 'if Input.trigger?(Input::F5)' add:

Code:
    if Input.trigger?(Input::A)
      $game_switches[ZZZ]=!$game_switches[ZZZ]
    end
    In Walk_Run change the line 'return Input.press?(Input::A) &&' to 'return $game_switches[ZZZ] &&'.

I updated my game to v16.2 and tried to insert the permanent running again.
    I only could find a deprecated script on the wikia by -FL- and this thread here.
    But the script has changed and the line return Input.press?(Input::A) && doesn't exist anymore.

Is there anybody who can tell me how to edit the script that the player runs permanently again?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers Hargatio

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I updated my game to v16.2 and tried to insert the permanent running again.

Is there anybody who can tell me how to edit the script that the player runs permanently again?

In the Options Screen theres a option which says "Running Key - Hold / Toggle". No need to edit any script.

Back