• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FATAL ROUTE ERROR!!!

Years
  • It was an ordinary day. I started walking on Route 1, then BAM! I was whacked with an error, followed by a crash. Clicking anywhere in this paragraph will redirect you to ubuntu pastebin, where I put the error.

The following things in the PBS I have tweaked:

• I added Elite Battle to my game (but there's no wild grass on the route)
    • pokemon
    • connections
    • trainertypes
    • encounters
    • fancycups, pikacups, and littlecups were deleted from the folder
    • I would like to add that there's NO TALL GRASS on the route.

Here's an image of the Route:
    870e3453e1f89025833ec362d228b4aa.png

I would also finally like to state that I have noticed when I delete this map from the map connections, it doesn't even DISPLAY the error. If you also haven't noticed, after picking this up, two of the connected maps are now connected by gates. I don't really want 3 gates on a route, it'll look overall enclosed. This originally gonna be an open route, but this error is getting in my way. I really just want to smash a keyboard!

Thanks to anyone that replies,
    Mike

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • Looks like you're running an autorun/parallel event with a conditional script "get_character(0).onEvent?".

Can you post your script?

Years
  • Telemetius said:
    Looks like you're running an autorun/parallel event with a conditional script "get_character(0).onEvent."

The only events I have on this route are 3 action button events, and 2 player touch events.

Telemetius said:
    Can you post your script?

What script are you now looking for?

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • The second page of every door event in Starttle Town has a parallel event checking for the player's position. Just remove the trigger "parallel" and make your own door event.

Back