• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tidal Blue && Shining Yellow

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Pokemon: Tidal Blue && Pokemon: Shining Yellow

{:Plot:}
    Pokemon: Tidal Blue and Shining Yellow will have the same plot as Leaf Green and Fire Red but with updated features like.

{:Features:}
    All LG and FR features
    +New Hero/Heroine.
    +Hoenn Pokemon Replaces Johto Pokemon
    +Mixed Starters From Kanto-Hoenn
    +Much Much More.

Do You Like What You See? If You Do Then Please Leave A Comment So I can See If They Are Worth Making.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • This doesn't have much of a chance of becoming anything good, basically all your saying is your changing what Pokemon you'll catch, and make a new hero and heroine, it's the same as FR/LG, even you said it. I suggest redoing everything in the game.

No offense but too many of these sought of games are coming up, i've seen plenty of people start off like this, with mere map edits, but then they actually take it from a different perspective, I suggest you do this aswell. It's too much the same, making basically no difference. If I wanted to catch Hoenn Pokemon, i'd just download a patch with all 386 Pokemon catchable.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Well, this shouldn't be worth making... I know your are probably a newbie, but either remake a region or make a new one, but don't add extra features to an already-existing game... it just takes away all of the originality.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Well, I am hoping to bring back features from both Pokemon Blue and Yellow, like a Pokemon following you around.I don't know much about hacking ROMS but I hope to learn more and make better and more original hacks.Meanwhile these hacks are just starters.

Back