• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This team isn't set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunmetalTrey

Comp Stomper
Years
  • I'm willing to change some of them. I'm basically setting up my team that I'll have while I "catch 'em all".

But try and keep it with this generation, cause for some reason I hate mixing gens. It weirds me out.

Zweilous
    Docile Nature/Proud of its power.
    Crunch
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Rush
    Body Slam

Reshiram
    Sassy Nature/Somewhat of a clown.
    Dragon Claw
    Fly
    Extrasensory
    Fusion Flare

Haxorus
    Impish Nature/Sturdy body.
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Pulse
    Slash
    Surf

Excadrill
    Jolly Nature/Capable of taking hits.
    Earthquake
    X-Scissor
    Brick Break
    Slash

Krookodile
    Modest Nature/Stong willed.
    Crunch
    Foul Play
    Aerial Ace
    Bulldoze

Serperior
    Quirky Nature/Proud of its power.
    Leaf Blade
    Slam
    Frenzy Plant
    Giga Drain

Anything you got is appreciated. As you can tell, I'm a dragon type fan. I'm willing to box almost any of these guys, if it'll help my team. I'm just in-game.

Comments are also great. Like, I don't understand the natures thing, so if I got any good ones, lemme know.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    We would prefer if you updated the team in the original thread to reduce cluttering the forum, since majority of this is still the same team. However, feel free to make another thread for a new team!

Also, some natures raise a certain stat, and lower another. For example, Adamant will increase Attack, but will lower Special Attack. There is also natures that don't affect stats such as Quirky and Docile. This is a good reference for what each nature does.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back