• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon bunggul

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Dear readers

Hi my name is Jaycob and I had a great idea for a new fan made Pokémon game that I believe can tell a story not told around the world enough, a story about the native people of my land Australia and how they went through their daily life and what happened when the British "colonised" Australia. I think it should take place in the eyes of a British convict that had finished his or her sentence and was allowed to choose a Pokémon to accompany them on there way through the land of Australia to find new land for the British while you as the player learned about the aboriginal culture by talking to natives.

The main story would follow you as you pass through aboriginal grounds that would be like the towns and you have to fight the elder (I don't know what the aboriginal term is) of each land to gain the respect of their people and in return will help you with healing and or telling you about the legendary Pokémon of this land, the rainbow serpent. You will not be able to catch the Pokémon till you have gained the respect of all 12 elders, when you do gain the respect of the elders you must travel to Uluru and place all the gems you will get from the elders.

When you place the gems on the totem near the base of Uluru you will hear the cry of a young girl, this is one of the 4 trials that when you complete you will be faced legendary Pokémon, but before you can catch the legendary we must finish the trials so let's get to them.

The first trial you must help a girl fend of the sudo legendary Pokémon with boosted states kinda like the totem Pokémon in Pokémon sun\moon (or ultra sun and ultra moon) and after defeating the Pokémon you will be told by the girl that this is the first trial and that the next will start at the first village that you fort the elder, after witch she will disappear and you will be given a quest called the rainbow trial.

When you travel to the village you will be met by a villager that will inform you that a strange high level Pokémon had moved to the west of the village that had opened up a passage blocked of before, after they tell you this you should go to the Pokémon and when you get there you will hear a voice telling you that this is your second trial and that to fight the Pokémon you must cook the right dish to draw out the Pokémon, when it is drawn out it will have the same boosters as the the first Pokémon you faced in your first trial but a bit stronger. Once defeated the same voice will tell you to walk up to the bush behind where the Pokémon stood, when interracting with the bush it will show you a open passage that will lead you to the next trial.

When you go to the clearing behind the bush you will be faced by the same girl you saved from the Pokémon in the first trial, she will challenge you to a battle in witch she will use a team of 4 Pokémon with the opposite type of starter Pokémon you choose from. When defeated you will be told to go back to Uluru where your final trial will begin.

When you arrive at Uluru you will see that your gems along with the totem it in its place you find a staircase when you enter you will find a Zelda like dungeon that you will ha e to face high level Pokémon and puzzles, when you get to the end you will fight legendary Pokémon based on the aboriginal Dreamtime story's and when you have defeated it or captured in its place you will find the totem with all the gems you had collected combined into a rain stick with the gems on the outside. When you pick up the rain stick the strange girl that has been helping you with the trials will appear in the place the rain stick was, she tells you that you have passed the trial and have been deemed worthy of the rainbow serpent after telling telling you this she will give you a strange stone and leave.

After raseving the stone you exist the dungeon you will see the girl at the top of Uluru and she yells out and tells you to climb Uluru and get to the top, when you meet her at the top,of the rock she will tell you that you can catch the rainbow serpent and give it to her so she can help her people or keep it to yourself and depending on what you do it will change the outcome of the game, this is where the history part of the game starts. If you choose to give it to her or allow her to catch it herself you will be able to see the aboriginal Australians culture to continue on in harmony with the British or if you choose to keep it to yourself when you return to your home town you will find the governor of the newly named Australia and he will inform you that you have to hand over the legendary Pokémon or have to fight his team of level 100 Pokémon.

If you fail to beat him or give him the Pokémon you will start to play a new adventure in modern day Australia and have a adventure that I have not yet thought of yet. If you win you can become governor but will not actually play as one, when you are governor you will have to choose between allowing the aboriginal culture to continue or to intervene and if you intervene you will play in a region the same as if you handed over the Pokémon. If you leave them alone allow the culture to grow along side the British you will be in a region where the aboriginal and new Australians live in harmony with many multicultural relationships.

If you give the rainbow serpent to the girl you will be in a region the same as if you become governor and leave the aboriginals alone.

Thanks for reading this and if you think you would like to help make my dream come true I will help with the story and with anything els I can help with. If you are interested please tell me in the comments and I'll give you my email to help with the development. Thank you again.

Back