• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

---> Newbie here <---

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Yep. I just started playing the old pokemon games again after idk how many years =)

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Well welcome to PC, hope you have a great time. Don't forget to read the rules, if you do that then you won't have any problems here. So good luck and have fun.

Years
  • Well welcome to PC, hope you have a great time. Don't forget to read the rules, if you do that then you won't have any problems here. So good luck and have fun.
    ^ Listen to that guy. He's smart.

But also, this is a great place for you to talk about pokemon gaming. <:

If you like it enough, you could go here to speculate.

And here to learn more about the mechanics.

Here is our metaphorical "second floor of the PokeCenter."

And Here is DPPtHGSS, the current overlords of Pokemon Gaming on the DS.

Then here when you're ready to return back to real life.

And back here when you're done with real life.

<:

Enjoy.

Oooh. I forgot to say; welcome. <:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ...I think they'll learn how to do all that just fine without all the linking. I mean, they didn't even ask for help with any of that. XD

OMG I should totally pick up and play some of my old Pokémon games too. I haven't done that in ages, and I miss the nostalgic graphics and 8-bit sound! Haha, hope you find it as entertaining as I think it would be right now. :P

Oh, and have fun postin' around.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • good work, you called yourself a Newb, not a Noob. make sure you remember that Newbs are like you and noobs are no good. you, as a newb, may eventually become a pro.

anyways, I'm Dark Pulse, I began playing Red and Blue and will still be playing when pokemon Rainbow negative comes out (or whatever it is called when I turn 80) i like double battles more than anything, but as you saw in my previous paragraph, i'm random. and weird. give us a ring. (it's time to get married lol)

Back