• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Shadow Pikachu! WARNING! Join now and save Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
Years
  • Prologue: 15 years ago, Wes and Rui, defeated cipher, 5 years after cipher lost again to a boy named Michael, the evil son of Cipher head greevil was called ardos.Ardos had a goal to make one last shadow pokemon in the same style as shadow lugia, but even stronger... Now in recent times (5 years after that), Ardos stumbled upon a trainer called Ash and his lv 100 Pikachu, he managed to steal pikachu and create the ultimate beast!...

Character sheet
    name:Zaiku
    personality: Has endless courage, and prizes his friends family and pokemon above all and is always positive.He does not consider enemies threats, but challenges and fun.
    appearance:Green eyes, wild brown hair a blac headband, a black shirt with a red tank top on top of it, has blue jeans and black sneakers(No werighting on any of these clothing items, just single colour objects.
    pokemon(use only 1, can be anyone except pikachu or ones that others have used):Jirachi
    Pokemon moves(pokemon must be able to learn 4 max):
    1.doom desire
    2.psycic
    3.wish
    4.return
    hometown(must be in ORRE):Pokemon HQ lab
    relatives:Lily= mother, Jovi =older sister, michael= eldest brother
    ( I am accepting 5 other players, when we have 5 I shall start the actuall story, until then post only your character sheet, I will post to give you permission to join)

Last edited:

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Hey Zaiku. I hav XD and I think I hav an understanding of wots going on. I'll give it a shot. Unfortunately my enter key isn't working (my bad, I spilt Pepsi on the keyboard). Name: Jade Feninor Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: She has a selfless nature, always putting others before herself. However, she is rather competitive in battle. She has been growing up with Typhlosion since she was three years old. Jade occasionally helps Nett and Megg at the studio in Pyrite where they work, but she mostly likes to visit her friend Silva, who is usually in charge of the local Colosseum instead of Duking. Appearence: Sky blue eyes, long, straight, light brown hair, purple long sleeved top that says 'Don't bug me' on the front and has a ladybug next to the writing, thin, white jacket thats always undone, blue board shorts with white stripes down the outsides of the legs, purple socks and pink Nike shoes with white shoelaces. Pokemon: Typhlosion (Nicknamed Flare) Pokemon Moves 1. Flamethrower 2. Thunderpunch 3. Crush Claw 4. Blast Burn Hometown: Pyrite Town (The trashed city) Relatives: Nett and Megg (Older brother and sister). History: At the age of three Jade was saved from the attack of burglars in her home by a wild Typhlosion. Since then Jade and Typhlosion (Flare) have been growing up together. U hav no idea how hard it woz 2 pick 4 moves 4 my Pokemon. There r 2 many good moves :(Oh well...

Last edited:

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • name: nick
    personality: i'm a kind person, i like to make friend's if i like poeple, but if i don't like people i like to make enemy's....but that's just me. i'm able to luagh and smile and all, but i can be blood serious too.
    the only thing that bother's me is that cipher kid....he stole a pikachu from ash.
    in this case he's the enemy and you guy's are friend's .....hopefully.
    appearance: black hair,withe jeans, a blue shirt ,red shoe's,brown eyes. a red amulet off pokemon wisdom(just an old mith told by a old bloke in the agate poke center who gave it too me)2.03 meter's tall and 100 kg in weight.
    pokemon: altaria
    Pokemon moves:
    1.dragonbreath
    2.earthquake
    3.solarbeam
    4.fly
    hometown: pyrite village
    relatives: Loverina( my li'l sis)
    history: loverina is very sorry about her deed's in the past, and now she want's to fight back. but becuase all her pokemon where taken from her by the cipher boss 5 years ago. she asked me for help, "plz bro, help stop cipher, it was wrong what i did...i know"....i promised my sister that i would stop cipher....

i hope this is good.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • OK, this...sucks. No offense Zaiku, I know you're in my RP, and yay I got Pokemon XD, but this has to be expanded. Let's see what your grades are:

1.Grammar

Terrible. You can't spell very well at all. And don't try making the excuse "Oh, I'm so terrible at typing" because there's Mavis Beacon CDs for typing (which I think are very fun, so you shouldn't get bored), and you probably have a computer class in school. I don't even have school and see how well I type? I'm homeschooled ^0^ But you really need to capitalize, fix grammar, etc.

2.Plot

Now...this is odd. OK, so this is 25 years after Wes and Rui beat Evice and the whole criminal indicate Cipher. OK, I got that. But what if the others don't? There are some people who have no idea what Cipher, Wes, Rui, etc. are. And don't say "Well then, they shouldn't join this RP" because what if they want to join really badly, but have no idea what you are talking about? You need to expand. As well, Ash shouldn't have a lv.100 Pikachu. First of all, there's no levels in the show, so we wouldn't know whether or not it's lv.2 or lv.88 by Pokemon: Advanced Battle. So you should leave that part out. Secondly, how would this...person...capture something that was so darn powerful? Surely it would have burnt his legs or arms off before he was captured, and Ash would have sent out his strongest Pokemon (i.e. Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Espeon, etc.) before he would have let Pikachu be handed over to Cipher.

Also, if Michael had beaten Shadow Lugia/captured him, Greevil's son wouldn't have tried again, beacuse he would fear that the next Shadow plan would turn out terrible. He would know that there was no way that he could make another Shadow Lugia type Pokemon, and that he would eventually be beaten in the end. I mean, Greevil's sitting there in jail and his little son is on the bench next to him and he opens his photo album and points to a picture that has Shadow Lugia getting captured (how he got the picture is a mystery to me ^_^). He says to Ardos, "Look son, this is how I got defeated. So I don't ever want you to try making Shadow Pokemon, or you'll be defeated like me." Then Ardos goes off and creates more Shadow Pokemon? I don't think so.

3.Signup

If you had Jirachi, it would be asleep. And then wake up ONE THOUSAND YEARS LATER. I doubt you'd be doing any serious battling with that thing. Because...Jirachi is just a suckish Pokemon, that's why. OK, it's cute, but come on! It's awake for a week. Then you die and move on, and Jirachi wakes up to find your great-great-great-great-great-grandaughter or grandson reminiscing about you, and it starts crying because it'll never see you again, and it's only awake for a week before it goes to sleep and misses a great relationship with your relatives...

Your appearance...well, it's OK, but you could expand more. Does the shirt have any writing on it at all? What about having a design on the jeans, not girly but some boyish logo? What brand are the sneakers? Does he also have six waving tentacles growing out of his chest? Really, you need to expand on this.

Your personality: seems power-playish to me. I mean, OK, he has endless courage. Does that mean that if he was faced with an eighty-foot towering mechanical spider, he would say "Ooh, this looks like fun. Let's go defeat the giant spider now shall we?" and then start punching it? And since he considers enemies fun, does that mean that if he saw a giant Shadow Rayquaza or whatever, and it was slowly killing one of the group, would he say "Ooh! FUN!" and start attacking it?

Your relatives: OK, so you're related to Micheal's family. Does that mean that Lily is your sis? Your mother? Your niece? Your cousin? Your UNCLE? Expand on this, like what shadowfuse did. His signup is terrible too, but at least he put that Lovrina was his little sister instead of saying lovrina and not having whether she was his mother, sister, etc.

Your hometown: So now Pokemon HQ Lab is a town, huh? Weird. Just say "Where were you born?" or whatever so that we can get this over with. And I don't see how anyone can live at a lab like that =P (not talking about you, talking about Micheal)

That's all I can find, except for the fact that you have no surname -_-

shadowfuse, I'm not the leader of the RP, but I would say expand your signup very much. At LEAST to match that of Zaiku's, because right now all we can see is that your name is Nick and you have an Altaria. That's all we can see, not even appearance.

Well, if this gets better, here's my signup:

Name: Tori Ishiyama (I don't even make up these last names, I type random letters on the keyboard and it comes out looking somewhat Japanese)
    Personality: Tori doesn't like to be disturbed, she'd rather sit in a tree all day. She doesn't really like people, but when she's in a good mood she'll be social and interact. However she's hardly ever in a good mood, so you'd have to be a miracle worker to make her smile. She likes reflecting on her life and looking up at the moon, as well as swimming and flying. She thinks flying is very fun, and usually goes off to do it.
    Appearance: Tori has light blue hair that falls to her shoulders, and she has the pigtails that kinda stick up like Ratiosu's ears (Latios). Like Bianca, basically, with no hair ties but just sticking up. If you need a pic, I'll give you one (of Bianca, I can't draw Tori to save my life). She wears a completely white shirt, with nothing on it, and has Mudd Jeans with little pink flowers on the top left leg. She wears Saucony white sneakers that seem to have been run in a lot. She has two dragon wings on her back, coming to a sharp point at the end. She also has a long dragon tail, and the dragon wings really do fly her though they're just a costume she bought. From living with Absol her bones have turned somewhat more hollow than they were before, and allow her the power of flight. The tail just twitches a lot, and when she sits around the group she'll make it touch someone's shoulder, scaring them for fun. She has small fangs that she never uses.
    Pokemon: Deoxys (although he likes to stay in superattack mode a lot)
    Pokemon moves:
    1. Psycho Boost
    2. Extremespeed
    3. Mist Ball
    4. Flamethrower
    Hometown: Agate Village (the greenish one with the Relic Stone)
    Relatives: she is rumored that her mother is Rui, but no one knows for sure (yay, I get Big eyes!! =P)

OK, well, there's my EXTENSIVE signup. Make yours look similar to mine and this could stay open.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Again, I'm not the RP master but I think it still needs some work. Here's the stuff you still need:

1. last name
    2. capitalization of all important places and names
    3. an ACTUAL personality, not just friend or foe. What makes you tick, etc.
    4. an ACTUAL detailed appearance, not just the kid in your banner.

Years
  • Name: Athena Winters
    Personality: Athena Winters is the oldest of 6 children and that has shaped much of her personality. Since her parents both worked constantly she took care of her younger siblings and developed a very nuturing personality. She has a flexible nature and a lot of paitence.
    Appearance: Athena Winters has long black hair with sapphire blue eyes. Her hair falls to her waist in a mass of curls. She has a slender figure that is toned due to all the running around and chasing after she did with her younger siblings.
    History: Athena Winters has decided to start her pokemon journey now because she wasn't able to until now. Her younger brother is finally old enough to help take care of their other siblings. She's had her vulpix for about a year now and it was given to her by a trainer when she helped him with an injured pokemon of his.
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Pokemon moves:
    1. Tackle
    2. Ember
    3. Fire ball
    4. Flamethrower
    Hometown: Agate Village (the greenish one with the Relic Stone)
    Relatives: Her parents are both researchers in the local lab and her siblings are just focusing on school. She also has a cousin that works in a pokecenter (not a nurse joy) and learned alot about how to take care of them from her.

ooc: I hope you don't mind that i added a little history to her or that she's a little older.

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
  • well once again, no offence taken, but I didn't know Jirachi stays awake for a week, since he does not in the games, then he will stay up always here, also Jirachi weak? Yeah right.Mine is level 100, anyway I don't care if you put last name or not,h yeah my grammer, when school is out, my grammer is out.Besides, my grammer is good, but if I am not at school I don't focus on grammer, my holidays ended on the 6th, o my grammer won't come back, till I go back to school.Oh yeah about
    Endless courage is an expression for brave, and if he had his Jirachi with him, he would likely try to destroy or snag a shadow rayquaza, or a giant spider!
    Anyway you are all accepted!(oh yeah, I edited my sign up, happy!

(One more person needed!)

For those who don't know who the people are...

Wes:Hero in colloseum

Rui: Partner in colloseum

Evice:Old cipher head

Greevil: cipher head after evice

Michael:XD hero

Cipher: Company that makes shadow pokemon

Ardos: Son of Greevil, current Cipher head.

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • ^^; Well, that was OK, but not too good. I still see some lacking stuff. OK, so Wes is the hero in Colosseum. That's nonspecific. But I'm not here to correct your RPs, so I'll just shut up now.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Well, I'm not the RP master, so you shouldn't really be listening to me. I just felt that in order for everyone to understand you that you should expand.

gaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Years
  • name:Zane
    personality:He is very calm and doesn't talk much
    appearence:Bluehair,Greeneyes,redpants, a yellowshirt,and green sneakers
    Pokemon:Rayquaza
    Flamethrower
    Ice Beam
    Dragonbreath
    Metronome
    Hometown: PyriteTown