• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Lf: Dragalge with Adaptability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I recently joined this fun monotype tournament on discord which starts on Monday, and am hoping to use a Dragalge with adaptability on my team. However, I haven't got the Pokemon Bank and so can't transfer one from Omega Ruby. I don't have many Pokemon to offer in return, but if you say what you want in exchange (bearing in mind that I am restricted to 7th gen and am not a competitive battler) then I will do my best to obtain it for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    So I recently joined this fun monotype tournament on discord which starts on Monday, and am hoping to use a Dragalge with adaptability on my team. However, I haven't got the Pokemon Bank and so can't transfer one from Omega Ruby. I don't have many Pokemon to offer in return, but if you say what you want in exchange (bearing in mind that I am restricted to 7th gen and am not a competitive battler) then I will do my best to obtain it for you.

I can get you one. Just give me any old random thing you have lying around.

Years
  • Thank you so much - sorry for the delay in responding. My friend code is 4339-2586-1991 and my igl is Mimi. I'll be online in the friend plaza whenever it is most convenient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Thank you so much - sorry for the delay in responding. My friend code is 4339-2586-1991. I'll be online in the friend plaza whenever it is most convenient.

I can be online in about 5 minutes. Just need to add your friend code and switch games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back