• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need a team of hackers for project Pokemon Wes returns

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    i am currently yet to start hacking a rom based on fire red and need hackers to join me in the project. i, myself am inexperienced hacker although i have done some work a while ago and have some experience in sprite editing. the rom is set to be called Pokemon: Wes returns (featuring the protagonist from pokemon: colosseum, the sprites for the hero is already finished by the way). the game is set in a desert barren land in a region called Redfall. the story base is still fresh and i am in need of some people to collaborate with, ive been wanting to make this rom work for a little while now but lack the experience and assistance.

Back