• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Intro possible glitch?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2019
    I have a weird glitch or maybe some files or text missing from my game i guess, now whenever i start a new game this is what the intro looks like, only the top left corner is loading but everything else seems to work fine, it's just the intro not working.

Attachments

• Pokemon intro glitch.jpg
      Pokemon intro glitch.jpg
      47.4 KB · Views: 10
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Try searching the forums, I've definitely seen this before. I think it might be to do with having 2× mode on "too early" (i.e. changing it before the game has fully started), but I can't remember for sure.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2022
    I'm not 100% sure, but I had this problem before and somehow fixed it... I think I resized the background image in the files so it would cover the screen no matter what size they chose...

Back