• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Empire

ssbCasper

Falco Main
Years
Hello all, I'm ssbCasper and this is the official thread for Pokemon Empire. In the past this thread was used for me to talk to the community as we built the base of the game together. Now after several weeks, production has progressed rapidly. So I will be reformatting the thread to serve as a more general hub for all things Empire. In the coming days expect to see unique features and gameplay elements added to this post, including some exciting graphics the dev team has been producing for our eventual ep.1 launch. And we still welcome anyone wishing to contribute their skills or ideas to the game. Feel free to pm me if you are interested in getting involved or helping out with ideas or development and I'll get in touch with you. All right then, without further ado, I welcome you to...

The Pok?mon Empire:
Define your Legacy

What is right and wrong? Who gets to decide? And why does everyone follow so blindly? Welcome to the Telius region, only months removed from a bloody civil war sparked by the actions of the tyrannical King, Tobias II. A once benevolent man who ushered in an era of prosperity and industry, he eventually plunged the region into division and violence. In the end, he was overthrown by his own people. Amidst the ensuing chaos and turmoil, a new council of representatives has taken power, supported by the revolutionaries that overthrew the king's regime. This 'grand council' is now in charge of overseeing the reconstruction of the region and establishing a new Pok?mon league. But even under this supposed new stability, old fissures remain. Many Telius citizens detest the new government and how it operates and remain loyal to the longstanding traditions of supporting the nobility. This nobility and their soldiers, now on the outside looking in, has adopted the moniker 'Team Royale'. Operating from the shadows, they are a group intent on restoring the region to its former glory days under a new king. So with the region war-torn and divided, how will Telius move into the future? Enter YOU the player: the child of a noble family, you were sent away before the war began. Now that the war has ended, you, along with your best friend Alanah, return to Telius to fulfill a promise to conquer the Pok?mon league and to bring the entire region of Telius into harmony once more. Can you solve the mysteries of the war, work your way through the shadows of the past, and become champion of the Telius League? Will you support the grand council, fight for the Royale loyalists, or take matters into your own hands? How will you define your legacy in Pok?mon Empire?

Features​
Spoiler:

Episode 1 Title Screen​

Screenshots​
Spoiler:

Artwork​

Credits
Spoiler:

Dev Team​
Spoiler:

Progress Bar (unfinished/ not updated)​
Spoiler: