• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unable to trade in-game

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2018
    I am having an issue using Essentials v16.1

I copied the trade event from the pokemon fan club and when I try to use it for what ever reason it does not allow me to trade the rattata for the haunter. When I get into the selection screen all the pokemon say not able over them. I have not edited this event at all only copied and pasted it so I am not sure why it wont allow me to trade. If some one could help me out Id appreciate it.

trade_issue_2_by_soulwardeninfinity-dbvboab.png
    trade_issue_1_by_soulwardeninfinity-dbvbo6i.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sparkin

I've tested it myself with my old 16.1 and I got the same error.

16.2 and onwards have the error fixed already.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Sorry to necro this, but I'm having exactly the same problem in 17.2. This time, basic trades work just fine, but any advanced trades (in my case, requiring that the player's pokemon be female) won't accept anything. In the 17.2 example map, talking to the advanced trader even crashes the game!

Back