• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Melmetal, FT: Mythical, Shiny, Gigantamax etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I have most legendaries/mythicals to trade, alongside Shiny versions of Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Tapu Koko, Poipole alongside a couple of other normal shinies (Oddish, Umbreon). These all came from events that either I redeemed or was traded (I caught the oddish). I don't think all are tradeable with Sword/Shield though. Mewto/Jirachi definitely are though

Also have a (almost certainly hacked) 6 IV shiny ditto that I was traded years ago that I'm unlikely to ever need for competitive breeding.

Also have Gigantamax forms for Butterfree, Meowth, Snorlax, Drednaw, Silcobra, Centiskorch, Alcremie/Milcrey, Hatterene, Kingler, Duralidon and Orbeetle.

In addition, can include gen 8 fossils/sweets (excluding star/ribbon) if needed.

Also, not bothered if the melmetal is cloned etc.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 15, 2021
I have most legendaries/mythicals to trade, alongside Shiny versions of Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Tapu Koko, Poipole alongside a couple of other normal shinies (Oddish, Umbreon). These all came from events that either I redeemed or was traded (I caught the oddish). I don't think all are tradeable with Sword/Shield though. Mewto/Jirachi definitely are though

Also have a (almost certainly hacked) 6 IV shiny ditto that I was traded years ago that I'm unlikely to ever need for competitive breeding.

Also have Gigantamax forms for Butterfree, Meowth, Snorlax, Drednaw, Silcobra, Centiskorch, Alcremie/Milcrey, Hatterene, Kingler, Duralidon and Orbeetle.

In addition, can include gen 8 fossils/sweets (excluding star/ribbon) if needed.

Also, not bothered if the melmetal is cloned etc.

Do you have a spare Zeraora? I can trade for that!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
@itinkerbell115: Yeah I have a spare Zeraora. Unfortunately, I'm just about to head to work. Will be available from 7.30pm GMT onwards. Drop me a PM of a time that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back