• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] custom pokeball burst animations? v16.2

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    does anyone know (and care to teach me or give me a hint, just a line of code to start from) how to display a battle animation when a pokemon comes out of the ball? i'm using 16.2 with the elite battle system thing.

i noticed some lines in the scripts that seem related to this but they don't seem to work. i've learned enough scripting to make custom habilities an edit some graphics but that's as far as i got for now.

maybe it works by default and i broke it somehow, that would be good to know too.
    thanks!

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • does anyone know (and care to teach me or give me a hint, just a line of code to start from) how to display a battle animation when a pokemon comes out of the ball? i'm using 16.2 with the elite battle system thing.

i noticed some lines in the scripts that seem related to this but they don't seem to work. i've learned enough scripting to make custom habilities an edit some graphics but that's as far as i got for now.

maybe it works by default and i broke it somehow, that would be good to know too.
    thanks!

Check your Graphics/Animations/Ballburst folder. There you will find all effects than EBS uses to Burst animation when you send out your pokemon.
    xx0 to pokeball
    xx4 to masterball
    etc etc

Last edited:
    Back