• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't move and I have my shadow under me D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hi
    Basically i cannot move in my new map, i'v maden 4 maps for tests since i started using pkmn essentials and they all worked, the strange thing is that There is a White Shadow of me on the terrain. (Yes i put the X and O on the tiles, direction arrows etc)
    it has something to do with the tilset, with another imported tileset it works normaly and with the included one it works as well but idk why it doesnt let me move with that specific one

BeClawKing

Yeah just my Profile ^^
    Years
  • when i understand you put the wrong white tile on the map and that must changed to the tile at the top left.
    so can i imagine that...
    sry for my bad english i am german hope this works :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    when i understand you put the wrong white tile on the map and that must changed to the tile at the top left.
    so can i imagine that...
    sry for my bad english i am german hope this works :D

Yes it works I can move but i still have the shadow under me

BeClawKing

Yeah just my Profile ^^
    Years
  • White shadow can you send a screenshot (screenshots can be maked german keyboard CTRL/STRG + DRUCK S-ABF)
    i dont know how it is with english keyboard

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    so it looks like, it kinda oscillate like the water

Last edited:

BeClawKing

Yeah just my Profile ^^
    Years
  • so it looks like, it kinda oscillate like the water
    it may be that the terraintag has 6 if so then that would not have to surf where man and nothing else is set on terraintag 13.

i work with google translater sorry when you not understand the sentence

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Ok it looks like it's a photoshop problem, i accidently put a filter on the tileset that made my image half trasparent. I really dont know how to thank you :)

Back