• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can I have The shaymin in your free section????
You can have a shaymin, sorry I don't feel like switching games, it's ut'ed, use my lv100 fc please, I trade with you in a bit!! :)

Yeah, I'm on Soul Silver.
Ok, ss does not have a down stairs, it's up the steps the middle lady!! :)

Congratulations on 10000 posts!
Most trade treads won't get this far.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I was afraid I wouldn't get the #10,000!! But I did!! :laugh:
Can I have shaymin box 17 and Celebi box 18??? Thanks! Which fc do I use?
It's above!!

Lol, 10,000 post parteh :D

Is your Level 100s section now open, RNC?

Sorta sorta not, they are most there but not lv100 just yet!! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
I don't see anyone in here. Is it the room with the green floor and the lady in the corner?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Sorry, I am retarded!! :laugh: It is down stairs and the middle lady, I was thinking of b/w, sorry!!

None of these are lv100 yet, they are un'ed or the evo's??

Haha, that's fine, I'm going in there now.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Haha, that's fine, I'm going in there now.
Sorry about that I have too many games!! :)

Oh, do you still have these Pokemon from the free section?

Jirachi - Box 18
Plusle - Box 17

If the Plusle has your OT, can you possibly nickname it?

Not many legends yet, I need to get them transferred from one of my other game, they all will have my ID and OT of course, all I have now is the plulse, give me a bit though please!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
A bit of time? Sure. I can wait since I'm in the middle of an improtant school project, hahahaha xD

Thanks!! :)

Deoxys if you are gonna put these in your thread you know what to do, they have my ot and id I got them myself!!

I just got 3 pokes for the game data I lost, thanks both of you!! :)

Thank you, RNC!I love my new Charizard! So you won't use the Totodile I gave you?

If you want it back I can copy it and give it back??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Oh, no, I'm fine, haha. I am actually breeding them and I have a box full of them. :)

Back