• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF> Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • Hi everyone,

I'm looking to make a special Mew, therefore I'd love if someone would trade me a Mew with a modest, timid or otherwise attack lowering or possibly even neutral nature. I am not picky about which gen it's from, IVs, level, EVs etc. I also don't mind the language etc.
    Basically, as long as it has a suitable nature and is legit, I'm happy!

Event shiny Yveltal - Touched
    Victini GF - UT
    Shaymin - Japanese Event - Touched
    Happy Hour Meowth - UT
    Diancie - Japanese Event - Touched

Thanks for reading!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Hello MaoMint! I have a Lv. 5 Timid Mew with perfect IV, that is from the VC Japanese Event. I'd be willing to trade it for your Happy Hour Meowth if you still need it, but since that Mew is super precious to me, I'd ask you to not trade it away, if it suits you :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Hello MaoMint! I have a Lv. 5 Timid Mew with perfect IV, that is from the VC Japanese Event. I'd be willing to trade it for your Happy Hour Meowth if you still need it, but since that Mew is super precious to me, I'd ask you to not trade it away, if it suits you :)

Hi Soapy!

Sorry, I did not notice your post!

First of all thank you! I think I have already found a trade partner for a Mew, though. But if you are still looking for that Happy Hour Meowth - we could work something out!
    That being said, the other Mew trade isn't 100% yet so I can let you know once I have heard back from them. : ) In any case, I was planning on training it rather than trade or collect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back