• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Dover

Go-Getter Greg
Years
I want the shiny giratina. Heres what im offering:Celebi lvl 49, Jirachi lvl 43, Uxie lvl 50, Heatran lvl 85, Giratina lvl 100, or a Rayquaza lvl 70

reddogs52

IV Breeder
Years
TRU Shaymin (2/8/09 thru 2/14/09 only)
Onemuri (sleeping) Pikachu
Cherish Ball Meowth OT ゆっきーな ID 12098 w/pink scarf (level 21, and characteristic, UT) Dec. 9 - 22, set nature jolly
Cherish Ball Eevee OT ブイコレ ID 12068 w/classic ribbon (level 10, any characteristic, UT) Dec. 6 - Jan. 12 09, set nature lonely
Cherish Ball Jirachi OT Tanabata (in japanese) ID 08188 w/Jaboca Berry & Classic Ribbon (Level 5, other natures, UT)
JP WCS Shiny Milotic

have all those.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
TRU Shaymin (2/8/09 thru 2/14/09 only)
Onemuri (sleeping) Pikachu
Cherish Ball Meowth OT ゆっきーな ID 12098 w/pink scarf (level 21, and characteristic, UT) Dec. 9 - 22, set nature jolly
Cherish Ball Eevee OT ブイコレ ID 12068 w/classic ribbon (level 10, any characteristic, UT) Dec. 6 - Jan. 12 09, set nature lonely
Cherish Ball Jirachi OT Tanabata (in japanese) ID 08188 w/Jaboca Berry & Classic Ribbon (Level 5, other natures, UT)
JP WCS Shiny Milotic

have all those.
I'm mainly looking for TRU shaymin and Onemuri pikachu, what do you want for those?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i just posted these in my thread for entei. They are all from 2/8 and the characterisitcs are listed on the last page of my thread
ok I need all of these:

Modest - often dozes off, a little quick tempered, likes to run
Timid - often scatters things, often lost in thought, mischievous
Bold - Somewhat stubborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back