• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to enable Debug Mode if the setting script is separated from the Scripts.rxdata file?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    bstGVJFy
    You have to take the direct link on postimages.

Spoiler:

Could you not crop the error message? There should be more details.

I'll be frank with you. I have a hard time trying to help you. You give too little information, you don't seem to care about what I ask and what I tell you to do. Something as simple as a screenshot doesn't even come easily as you rotated the image just to be annoying.
    I am making more efforts trying to help you, than you trying to get helped.
    If you don't reply with all the information I asked in the previous posts (mind the "s"), I stop helping you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    You have to take the direct link on postimages.

Spoiler:

Could you not crop the error message? There should be more details.

I'll be frank with you. I have a hard time trying to help you. You give too little information, you don't seem to care about what I ask and what I tell you to do. Something as simple as a screenshot doesn't even come easily as you rotated the image just to be annoying.
    I am making more efforts trying to help you, than you trying to get helped.
    If you don't reply with all the information I asked in the previous posts (mind the "s"), I stop helping you.

I try to open debug on pokemon eon guardian but it always show this error when starting this game, is that mean the script block debug? Hope you can help me

Attachments

• IMG_20230117_135014.jpg
      IMG_20230117_135014.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 45
    Days
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Thanks for the tips ^^
    But sadly that will only work if played on PC but I intend to play on android using JoiPlay after I enabled debug mode in RPGXP :(
    By any chance is there a way to compile all the scripts back to scripts.rxdata or maybe edit the settings individually?

Ok so im trying to figure out how to activate debug on uranium but I'm using Android joiplay and there isn't a main.rb or scripts folder wondering if there's a way to do it

Back