• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Tutorial] BW PokéMart Screen

Years
Introduction

The following resource is a script that recreates the PokéMart UI used in the Gen V games. The BW PokéMart Screen.rar can be found above.

Compatibility

Supports only Pokémon Essentials v21. Older versions are currently discontinued.

Pictures

Spoiler:

Version 21 Instructions

Download the file BW PokéMart Screen.rar with the graphics and the plugin through the link below, extract the files and paste the folders Graphics and Plugins in your project main folder.

Individual Download

Credits

PokéMart BW Screen

If you use it, please give credits to:

Script by DeepBlue PacificWaves
Sprites Ripped by DeepBlue PacificWaves

Attachments

• moneywindow.png
    moneywindow.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 555
  • martScreen.png
    martScreen.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 62
  • martSel.png
    martSel.png
    3 KB · Views: 48
  • itemBack.png
    itemBack.png
    3 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Years
Hey guys. Sorry for the long hiatus I took lately. Things in my life got upside down so many times that I just needed a break. I don't know if this is a full comeback, but I wanted to update my first script to Pokémon Essentials v19.1, and so I did. I'm surprised at how easy it was to just do it. I mean, lately, I couldn't do as much as draw a line in pixel art or write a sentence in plain old English (or in Portuguese, as a matter effect). But alas, here am I, sorta facing my producer's block with a straight face. I hope y'all like this script. It wasn't too much trouble to make it work in v.19.1, but it sure feels like it to me.

Changelog

- Updated to v.19.1 (now, the script is a plugin and play. It's easy as downloading it and placing it in the right folder).

Last edited:
Years
Support to Pokémon Essentials v20 added!!!

Good morning everybody (or afternoon, evening, night, wherever you are)!!!!

Since the new Pokémon Essentials v20 has been out for some hours, I've decided to update some of my older scripts. Now, BW PokéMart Screen is compatible with PE v20 ^^

Support for v19.x or older versions are now deprecated, so keep that in mind when downloading it.

I'll try to focus on my other scripts in the following weeks, so keep one eye on my updates here, in the Relic Castleforums, or on my Devianart.

Anyway, I hope y'all have a great week.

~ Sincerely, DeepBlue PacificWaves

Last edited:
Years
Support to Essentials v20.1 added!

Heya folks,

Just a quick update. BW PokéMart Screen has now been updated to Pokémon Essentials v20.1. As always, I would like to remember that older versions of the script are now discontinued.

Hope y'all are having a good day =D

Years
Support to Pokémon Essentials v21 added!

Changelog

• BW PokéMart Screen now supports Pokémon Essentials v21.
  • Changed UI-related graphics folder in order to reflect Essentials v21 changes.

Last edited:
Back