• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ending

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2019
How do you think Pokemon will end? Will Ash become a Pokemon Master? Will he retire? What do you think will happen?

Ash-Greninja5

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2019
I want to be Ash Pokemon Master but also make the creators to grow up and back to original style of Ash. Open Satoshipedia and sign to petition if you want adult Ash

Years
The series will only end once Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, also thinking about Ash getting married to Serena since Ash and Serena knew each other in childhood. :)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
The series will only end once Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, also thinking about Ash getting married to Misty

(Fixed)

Serena is cool and all, has an Eeveelution but Misty (Or Dawn) takes the cake ^^

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Most things point towards Serena, not only the tweet by the creators, but also symbolism of ever lasting love in the anime, but it could go either way. The Anime writers don't necessarily stay true to their words, and I think the director of the XY and XYZ series doesn't work there anymore, I'm not sure though.

Also, don't take this as hate on other shippings. I don't want to start a war.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My personal opinion is that he doesn't end up with anyone, but I wouldn't be surprised if they picked a girl for him to end up with at the end. That said, depending on when the anime ends so many things can happen such as a new girl they decide they want Ash to end up with or something along those lines.

One thing I'm pretty sure about though regardless is seeing Ash finally beating a league and maaayybeee getting a timeskip where he's the pokemon master or closer to it, anyways in the last episode or something. That, or just seeing him go off in the distance as he goes to continue his journey as a master after winning said league but we'll see whenever it happens haha.

Back