• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] I need Eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ok, so I'm doing a challenge run of Pokemon Moon, and as part of the run, I hatch a Pokemon after every trial to add to my team, so I have my whole team by the time I hit the second Grand Trial. I need to hatch them because I don't want that bonus exp. from traded Pokemon that I'd normally get. That being said, another part of the run is that I want to use a specific six Pokemon; these Pokemon are Pokemon I've decided are gimmicky enough to have some fun with. I'm not going to have any sort of good Pokemon to trade back, but I will have a bunch of trashmon as part of the challenge just lying around. So this is basically out of the goodness of all of your hearts. The six eggs I'm asking for are the following Pokemon:

Smeargle
    Kecleon
    Zorua
    Wishiwashi
    Honedge
    Nincada

I've never used any of these Pokemon before, so this challenge is meant to be an exploration of these Pokemon. As such, I don't care what egg moves (if any) they have or about IVs or any of that. Feel free to troll or grant me boons on that front. The only thing I ask is that you let me know which Pokemon I'm getting from you so I'm not wasting other people's time.

My friend code is 3411-1011-0453.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    Okay, I have four out of the six. I managed Smeargle, Zorua, Wishiwashi and Honedge.

friend code: 4914-5697-3706

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Awesome. That's plenty enough to get started. When could we set up that trade?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    Enjoy your play through. If you still need the other two later, PM me and I'll breed those too. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    So to confirm, I still need a Kecleon egg and a Nincada egg. Lesh's eggs were good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back