• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Battler Sprite Alignment Off?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    What would cause the Pokemon sprites to suddenly have their alignments way off? It was fine yesterday but suddenly today they're way off. Trainer sprites still align properly. Thinking back to what I changed, the only things I can remember adding are adding Battle Bond ability to scripts exactly as the scripter instructed, adding/updating jumping icons of Pokemon, battler sprites for gen 7 Pokemon, changing PC box limit, added new items to the item PBS as well as their icons, a new map and events on a current map and the new map.

And when I say way off I mean they are lowered so far on the screen you can't see them. Like my Pokemon is completely off the screen, enemy pokemon are behind my Pokemon's status/menu. Mind you I'm currently using the Kanto Pokemon that came default with Pokemon Essentials.

EDIT
    Found out what happened. The pokemon.txt had alignments changed. I'm guessing for the Elite Battle system, which I don't use and I'm assuming requires different alignments than the default battle system Essentials uses.

Last edited:
    Back