• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final team member

Years
  • Hello.

Two things I need. First, I need a sixth teammate to complete my team. The team I created centers on stall, but I think I need a sweeper that harmonizes with the rest of the team yet poses an offensive threat to other teams. Second, I need someone to look at the team overall and see if it works well together, especially the move-sets.

Note: This team is for WiFi battling, not Smogon battling, so please keep that in mind when making recommendations.

Chansey @ Eviolite
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
    Moves:
    - Stealth Rock
    - Toxic
    - Soft-Boiled
    - Seismic Toss

Sableye @ Sablenite
    Ability: Prankster/Magic Bounce
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD
    Moves:
    - Knock Off
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Protect

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Impish
    Moves:
    - Spikes
    - Whirlwind
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird

Clefable @ Leftovers
    Ability: Unaware
    Moves:
    - Moonblast
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Heal Bell

Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 248 HP/240 Def/20 Spe
    Moves:
    - Discharge
    - Roost
    - Heat Wave
    - Defog

Years
  • if you are planning on making stall the team does not require offensive presence. even though you wish to have a sweeper i wish to recommend something like weavile it is the closest you should get to offensive presence on stall weavile allows you trap problem mons with pursuit and revenge kill mons with ice shard and icicle crash. i recommend a choice band set with those three moves + knock off.

Back