• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trivia Trials

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
The Trivia Trials

Introduction
Welcome to the trivia trials, a place where knowing the base stat total of a tropius or the most populated region in Africa can be the difference between victory and defeat. It doesn't matter if you got a D in science class, or if you graduated from M.I.T, all you need is a good memory and loads of knowledge you usually would have no use for. Do you know your random facts? Well, join in! Who knows, you might just end up on top!

How to Play
Each day has it's own special topic and host who will post below with their question. If you think you know the answer to the question of that current
time, then post your answer quoting the question, and your level of certainty.
Here's an example:

Question: How many stars are in space?

My Reply: Um..... 1000000000000, and I'm just guessing here.
Or
My Reply: Oh, that is 1342666783579.9 stars and growing, I'm sure of it.

If you answer the most questions correctly over the four days of the competition, you get the first place emblem! The second place emblem is awarded to the runner-up, and everybody gets participation emblems.

Event Times
Everything below is in Pacific Time. The times are fairly spread out.

Pokemon Trivia: July 15 6:30 PM - July 15 11:30 PM ---- Tomandgreen
Video Game Trivia: July 16 10:00 AM - July 16 3:00 PM ---- Magma and Aqua
TV and Movie Trivia: July 17 1:00 PM - July 17 6:00 PM ---- Roswell
General Trivia Grand Finale: The Whole Last Day Of GT8 ---- All Three

If you need help with time conversions please use the Internet.

Emblem Showcase​

Star Light, Star
Bright

Thank you for participating in the Four Nights of Trivia! May the star of wisdom shine upon you!

Are You Sure You Aren't Part Owl?
Wise as an owl, you came in second in the Four Nights of Trivia! Keep reading those factoid books and you'll surely rise to
the top!

Athena's Blessing
Athena must have blessed you with wisdom because you came in first in the Four Nights of Trivia! Your next step is to enter a game show!

Rules
The rules are actually really simple:

No searching on the interweb! The answer must come from you or one of your friends IRL who are watching you nerd out in the very same room.

No complaining! The more you whine, the less fun this whole thing becomes, so please refrain from the "That was soooo me i win yayaya".

No exceptions! You are not that special, so no, you don't get to phone a friend or pick a multiple choice option.

If you are unsure, feel free to post a question here and it may be answered.

Hosts
Tomandgreen, Magmaruby and Aquasapphire, and Roswell will be the three hosts of this event. They will not give hints, help the contenders, or join in themselves. They're only job is to provide the questions for their topics, no more, no less. Unless

there is a serious problem, make no attempt to contact them.

Current Trivia Topic: Tv and Movie Trivia

Scoreboard:

Korean Spock: 5
Kenshin5: 4
Karpman: 1
Cid: 1
Logiedan: 1
Hikari10: 1
LightOfTruth: 1

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Who are the two favorite pokemons of the Pokemon Fan Club President in Vermillion City.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Fearow and Rapidash but that doesn't matter now.I wish the host posted the question soon T.T

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Next question
what pokemon did ruby of pokemon adventures fight when he got his scar?

ps I'll tally up the point and give the rightf answer later

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Salamence ^^
His daddy helped him later making Rayquaza flee ^^

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Ash confusing Ho-Oh with Articuno?
Actually the opposite confusing Articuno withHo-Oh sorry for mistake ;P

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Putting Arcanine as a legendary pokemon on the engravings?

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
Years
Yes!

Ash caught a lotta tauros in a episode that got banned because?
How many tauros were caught?

It's a two-parter, both parts needed. And remember, searching on the Internet for the answer is illegal, so please don't. It distroys the game.

Back