• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Event / Special Pokemon are available still? Jirachi / Eon Ticket, etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    So i am looking into collecting Pokemon games, etc and i'd love to get some collectable events! For example the Eon Ticket E Card, currently hunting one of those and would love anything like that! But i have no idea what is out there. Would love some help on it!

For example, i've had Pokemon Channel since i was a child and just re completed Ruby to transfer over a Jirachi! Would love anything like that also! So anything you can do with the GameCube / Wii games that make the pokemon special, hit me with that info would love to hear it!

But yeah, looking for events that you can still actually get like the Eon Ticket for Ruby / Sapphire is there anything else like that out there? Would love the info! Much appreciated for all the help guys!

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    If anybody would sell it on eBay or something, there was a Pokemon XD (or colosseum, dunno now) that included a bonus disc, you could get a Jirachi too, I think.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    If anybody would sell it on eBay or something, there was a Pokemon XD (or colosseum, dunno now) that included a bonus disc, you could get a Jirachi too, I think.

Thanks for the info dude! Will 100% look into it, looking for anything like this, or anything like the Eon Ticket E Card, anything distribution related also!

Back