• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battlers

KP7

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    I recently downloaded all of the battle icons for every pokemon but since doing so they no longer are centered when encountering wild pokemon and are very small, as well as the trainers pokemon. Could anyone help by either telling me how to resize them or offer a link to battlers that are the correct size? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've put a photo of the problem below.

2021-04-23 (1).png

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    What are the sizes of those sprites? 80x80 or 96x96? If they are those sizes, you would need a bulk resizer program to increase the size of them by two. You would also need to reposition the battler sprites afterward. The option is found in information editors in debug.

KP7

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2022
    It says they're 96x96, how do I get a bulk resizer program? Thank you so much for helping!

Back