• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RM2K/3K Battle system, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster

Art Martyr
Years
  • I was wondering if anyone had a completed battle & item system done yet...

I would love to make a game but im not smart enough to create a whole battle system and stuff from scratch...

If anyone has the thing made, short of the actual game (maps, trainers and such) i would love to base my game of of your foundation...

I will OBVIOUSLY plaster your name all over it(of course)

thx for any help!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • What you asked for is being made at this very moment by a team of people in this forum. There's a demo out already if you would like to see how it's progressing.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • will we be able to use their sysytem w/ our own maps and events?

that'd be fun, cuz we could have lots of different games in circulation
    (so far i've played every game i can get my hands on once... 2nd time gets boring)

Years
  • Ok... While making this thread I fail to see how you missed a thread with almost exactly the same name... Anyway the battle system is compatible with rm2k3 games..
    It uses about 80 variables etc etc etc.. read the thread for more info :)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Since the question was answered and there's no point in leaving this open where there's another thread to discusss the same thing, this thread is

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back