• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Showcase of Conman

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Love the effects on blood bath. I should really learn how to do that bubble effect. xD

Thx, the bubble-like effects are just nicely placed fractals curtsy of greentunic of dA/GIMPtalk.

What happened to that one you had currented before, with the dark greenish background of a city or something and the guy in the maroon? That one was awesome, your best I think.
I agree with YOOM-TAH, your Wanted tag was incredible. Out of the ones you've posted, I like Business and Boundless the most.

Well it's kinda old now, and as I said, these aren't all my tags. You'd have to refer to the link in my signature to see -most- of the tags I ever made. But anyway, I really did like WANTED, but it was time for a change. From Wanted, to Business...think my next main, which won't be any time soon, will be Captured. All based on the aspics of a con man.

@Everyone: Thx for all the great comments.

----------------
Listening to: Dispatch - Open Up
via FoxyTunes

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Update #3 with only an old tags and three new ones. Sorry for the double post but..kinda have to :o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted: Shinjiro Aragaki of Persona 3 || Old main tag, but people kept mentioning it.
signaturepersona301nobowm8.png

Virtual World: Casshern of Casshern Movie || It's a great movie and I just felt like making a different style of tag.
signaturecasshern01v2boql4.png

Reigun to the Face: Yusuke of YuYu Hakusho || It was a request.
signatureyusuke01hv6.png

Afraid of the Soul Eater?: Soul of Soul Eater || It was a request from Nazo.
signaturesoul02ur6.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall now focus on sprite tags and real life tags for the rest of October, excluding some requests and contests.
BTW any one mind telling me if I should consider "Virtual World" a real life tag since the movie did use real life actors.

----------------
Listening to: Alicia Keys - Wreckless Love
via FoxyTunes

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
Update #3 with only an old tags and three new ones. Sorry for the double post but..kinda have to :o

Wanted: Shinjiro Aragaki of Persona 3 || Old main tag, but people kept mentioning it.
signaturepersona301nobowm8.png

Virtual World: Casshern of Casshern Movie || It's a great movie and I just felt like making a different style of tag.
signaturecasshern01v2boql4.png

Reigun to the Face: Yusuke of YuYu Hakusho || It was a request.
signatureyusuke01hv6.png

Afraid of the Soul Eater?: Soul of Soul Eater || It was a request from Nazo.
signaturesoul02ur6.png

I shall now focus on sprite tags and real life tags for the rest of October, excluding some requests and contests.
BTW any one mind telling me if I should consider "Virtual World" a real life tag since the movie did use real life actors.

----------------
Listening to: Alicia Keys - Wreckless Love
via FoxyTunes

i just love Wanted and afraid of the soul eater,i cn't wait to request from u again

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
So I haven't been active recently mainly because my GFXing has been dead. I kinda took a break/hiatus but I'm trying to get back into the habit of making tags a lot.

Here is an update of 6 new tags, 3 of which are from 08 and you may have seen before I went MIA.

Reita City: Reita of the GazettE || It was done for visual kei based contest for the now dead GFX group.
signaturethegazette02v2ki7.png

Tokyo West: Kanye West || It was a request.
signaturekanyewest01kk3.png

Clouded Prince: Marth of Fire Emblem || It was done for Project Nintendo, which I assume is dead?
signaturemarth01ak8.png

Maverick Space: X & Zero of Mega Man X || I was trying to get back into GFX. I saw a Mega Man/Zero tag by someone on another forum, so I made one.
signaturexzero01dc6.png

Rain & Pain: Pain of Naruto || Still trying to get back into GFX. I saw a Pain tag by someone on another forum, so I made one.
signaturepein02fh4.png

Return of Afro: Afro of Afro Samurai || STILL trying to get back into GFX. Random inspiration after finding out Afro Samurai: Resurrection aired the 25th
signatureafro03nz6.png

I'll post again soon with some larger, non tag, graphics. I just don't wanna jam too much in one post.

----------------
Listening to: Bobby Digital; Jay Love - Insomnia (Bonus Track)
via FoxyTunes

Last edited:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Update #5 with mainly battle tags and requested avatars.

Cooler Splatter: The Cool Kids || No effort, I just needed to make a quick real life tag.
signaturethecoolkids01eq0.png

Black☆Star's the Name!: Black☆Star of Soul Eater || Requested by "I have never and will never change my username Club".

Space Cowboy: Spike Spiegel of Cowboy Bebop || It was for GB&CG's Bebop battle, and the winner :D
signaturespike01.png

Moonlit Absol: Absol of Pokemon || It was a request from BHwolfgang.

Pale n' Evil: Orochimaru of Naruto || It was a request from someone who actually likes Oro O_o It is kinda like his symbol.

Sasuke's Choice: Sasuke of Naruto || It was a request.

Dream Ninja: Ninja Kirby of Kirby & the Amazing Mirror || It was a request for a friend.

Pink Force: Sakura of Naruto || It was a request for a friend.

Skull Style: Some Guy IDK || It was for GB&CG's Set Stock battle.
signaturestock01.png

I hope someone posts...so many avatars...

----------------
Listening to: The Seatbelts - LIVE in Baghdad
via FoxyTunes

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Is it possible to revive your own thread?

Anyways, thank you again. Are you doin' any request at the time?

I like Yoh and Marth's the best. Actually, I like Marth because of his epic background.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
I assume it is possible to revive my own topic since it is my topic...

No problem and I don't really plan to do signature request ever, since they never really come out as good as my others would. I may change my mind in the future, but defiantly can't do request now even if I wanted to. I'm being swamped at school with multiple projects all due around the same time and also have testing next week. I literally cannot wait until Spring Break hits!

Thx, and the Clouded Prince's BG was just me messing around with textures since I usually don't use them, especially paper textures. All the BG is only made up of one plain color, one texture, and some brushes for designs.

----------------
Listening to: The Seatbelts - Want it All Back (clavinet hater version)
via FoxyTunes

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I assume it is possible to revive my own topic since it is my topic...

No problem and I don't really plan to do signature request ever, since they never really come out as good as my others would. I may change my mind in the future, but defiantly can't do request now even if I wanted to. I'm being swamped at school with multiple projects all due around the same time and also have testing next week. I literally cannot wait until Spring Break hits!

Thx, and the Clouded Prince's BG was just me messing around with textures since I usually don't use them, especially paper textures. All the BG is only made up of one plain color, one texture, and some brushes for designs.
If you're unsure then you should ask a moderator?

Aw, man. :(

I liked Clouded Prince of only because of the clouds. Lol.

Last edited:
Back