• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Clay Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2018
    I have this Idea for a while now,
    Pokemon Clay Version

The Game is about choices, with 3 Major routes: "Good", "Evil" and Balanced.
    Each decision the player makes will change the course of the game,
    A Character might end up as one of your allies or as an enemy.

The Game is called Pokemon Clay becuase you can shape it like Clay. your playthrough of the game might be completly different from someone else.

Story Line:
    You start at your hometown, your older brother/sister (the opposite of your gender) already
    left to become a pokemon trainer themselves a few years ago, and now it's time for you to leave as well and explore the Fangkai region.

Durning your adventure you meet your Rival, which is fully customizable durning a dialoge with an NPC,
    An Evil Team more simillar to a small mafia than a crazy cult. An Organization that rivals the International Police and are trying to bring peace to the region by taking over, but might not be as good as they seem.

I can't really reveal too much because, as I already said, almost every playthrough will be different somehow, a crazy twist in the "Good" route might not even happen in a specific "Bad" route.

The Story itself almost finished, but unfortunately I'm not quite good in programming and sprites, so, who can help me if not talented pokemon fans like you! So, Anyone Interested?

Back