• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Battle Tower Logs

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi everyone!
    I was taking a look at my Alpha Sapphire version and I found some interesting battles recorded on the SD card.
    My first thought was to share those videos with the community, but then I thought "why should I stop there?".
    Alpha Sapphire was the game I liked the most, so instead of just share the old videos, I decided to create new ones.

Welcome to Spearow 78's Battle Tower Logs!

[ACHIEVEMENTS]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (1/10)

Let's start with Red's team. The objective is to get a 10 win streak using it.
    Clearly the team has a great disadvantage against Electric type, but I'm trusting that Venusaur and Pikachu will be able to shield the others.
    At first, it seems like Pikachu will cripple the team, but it has some nice supporting moves and the item Light Ball should not be underestimated.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (2/10)

Another battle for you, guys.
    This time, Venusaur is showing how difficult it is to take him down😄​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (3/10)

Third battle using Red's Team.
    At one point, I fell into the opponent strategy, but I wasn't expecting what happened next.😄​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (4/10)

This is the fourth battle using Red's team.
    This time, Snorlax proved that he is more than a cute face.😄​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (5/10)

The fifth battle using Red's team. I'm halfway to complete this challenge and I'm enjoying this team.
    In this battle, Charizard rocks and cleans the field with one move.😱​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (6/10)

After Charizard in the previous match, now it's time for Blastoise to rock.😁​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (7/10)

Blastoise got full of himself because of the last battle and ended up being surprised.😭​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (8/10)

I have to say that this Togekiss really surprised me, but everything went well... for me.😁​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (9/10)

This battle was kind of fast. Charizard and Blastoise cleaned the field with their respective multi-target attacks.😱​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Red's team challenge (10/10)

Looks like I was able to achieve a 10 win streak using Red's team. The things I would like to point out are:
    Venusaur is pretty solid, it can hold itself very well, especially with Chlorophyll's bonus.
    Mega Charizard Y in sun is the strongest of the team, but the same sun that boosts it, cripples Blastoise's and Lapras' water type moves, so I kept it to use as a secret weapon.
    Blastoise with Choice Scarf can get the speed advantage, but sometimes it is not strong enough to eliminate the opponents. But, it can take a few hits with no problem and, with a little Helping Hand, it can open the path for the others.
    Pikachu will drive the opponents into thinking that he is an easy target, thus making them bump into a Protect barrier. He also has good supportive moves, good damage and good speed, being able to get rid of opponents on disadvantage or on low health.
    Lapras may be slow, but she is hard to defeat, so even in bad situations she is a good switch. With the move Freeze-Dry she puts water type opponents in check, while with the move Ice Shard she gets the speed priority to eliminate low health opponents.
    Snorlax is very slow, but he boasts great stats in HP, ATK and even SP.DEF. He is a good switch, if not on a Fighting type opponent, and before he is down, he will put a few opponents to "sleep".​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (1/10)

For the next ten battles I will be using Blue's team. This is a team I used a lot in pvp Double Battles, not sure if it's going to work on Battle Tower Triples, but let's see.😄​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (2/10)

In this battle I made a mistake, but everything went well in the end. 😅​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (3/10)

Another successful battle, but I must admit this Abomasnow surprised me.😲​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (4/10)

This is a classic battle where Arcanine shows that he is not easy to take down. Also, credit for that Lickilicky at the end, he was very bulky.😀​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (5/10)

This was a great battle. I faced some tank pokés, but perseverance prevailed in the end.😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (6/10)

Another great battle. This one had the potential to become a problem, but it didn't.😄​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (7/10)

What happens when you are facing three electrics and have two Earthquake users on the field?😁​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (8/10)

In this battle you can see why Alakazam is so fearsome, but let's not belittle the rest of the team.😃​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blue's team challenge (9/10)

This was the ninth battle using Blue's team and this victory shows just how complete his team is.😁​

Back