• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all, fellow pokémon trainers!

Years
Hello everybody! I'm Matz77 and I signed up because I've recently discover the world of ROM hacking!
Yes, I know, a bit too late but still I got fascinated with the idea of teaming up with other people to try and tell some good stories to other pokémon fans to enjoy.

Currently I'm working on a Pokémon HeartGold hack, called Project Pokémon Phoenix Ashes. It's still in early development but I will be posting in the Progressing ROM Hacks forum soon, so if you want to check it out you will be most welcome!

Anyways that's about it. Suffice to say I'm a huge pokémon fan, specially of the first 3 gens (I'm a bit older now, hehe) and I will be looking to contribute to the community in any way I can.

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! It's never too late to get into ROM Hacking! It's always improving and evolving (pun intended), and many creative devs push to make the best Pokemon game possible. Like you said, telling stories that other people will enjoy is a timeless passion. I look forward to seeing what you'll be able to come up with along the way! :)

Anyway, welcome to PC and happy posting!

Back