• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola señors y señoritas!!!!!!! [Hello guys and girls]

fifaking

Future soccer legend
Years
  • hello im new and i would just like to say hello to the world

p.s. im not spanish i just like speaking it

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hello, fifaking! Just gonna remind you that this is an English speaking forum, and if you do want to post something in Spanish, you should provide a translation. :) Welcome to PC though! If you have questions or anything, feel free to ask me, Hiidoran, or any other staff member that may be online. And make sure you read over the rules. :>

Dig the Seviper btw.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Adding to what Sydian said, I went ahead and provided a quick translation in your title. Really, it's not a huge rule or anything here, and even though I'm sure most members could easily figure out what you were saying, it's just common courtesy to provide a translation. You'd end up getting a bunch of replies with, "What does your title mean, man...?" anyway.

By your username, I take it you like futbol, huh? Haha.

...and why do you rule cats? .__.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • DONDE... DONDE ESTA!!! [Where... Where are you!!] /All dramatic like

Speaking random Spanish is fun, anyways! :D

So, welcome to the communniest of all the communities, PokeCommunity, mister Fifaking!! :D
    Hello to you too. :3
    And hey, we have stuff in common! You like soccer and cats, and I like soccer and cats! :3
    Tehe, well, I'll keep this welcome short, don't want to chatt your ears off~ <3 Hope you have a wondrous time here, be sure to follow all the fun rules!

Last edited:
    Back