• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] Warping leads to black screen

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
  • Hi, so in Fire red while hacking after defeating Brock i tried traveling to route 3, but as I used a ROM base that gave me running shoes from the start, the game just crashed if I tried passing to route 3.so I tried many ways to warp to it using scripted as well as warping events. warping events led to black screen and game crashing and scripted warps led me to route 15 for some reason and honestly idk what to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hi, so in Fire red while hacking after defeating Brock i tried traveling to route 3, but as I used a ROM base that gave me running shoes from the start, the game just crashed if I tried passing to route 3.so I tried many ways to warp to it using scripted as well as warping events. warping events led to black screen and game crashing and scripted warps led me to route 15 for some reason and honestly idk what to do.

Check for any person events with the 'Look Down' or 'Hidden' movements and change them. These usually cause the map to crash/reset the game.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • thank you for answering but, it didn't work, I changed all the look downs and hidden person events in both the maps but still it crashes every time....

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    thank you for answering but, it didn't work, I changed all the look downs and hidden person events in both the maps but still it crashes every time....

Is there anything else you can tell me about the map? Maybe there's a corrupt map script?

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Can I send you the ips of it or something? what i think happened was that i had patched a ROM base which gave me running shoes from the start and at the point where you naturally receive the shoes just crashes the game thus leading me to go for ways like warping which were to no avail as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Can I send you the ips of it or something? what i think happened was that i had patched a ROM base which gave me running shoes from the start and at the point where you naturally receive the shoes just crashes the game thus leading me to go for ways like warping which were to no avail as well.

Sure!

Back