• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

harrybitzo's General FakeCard Thread.

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • harrybitzo's General FakeCard Thread. (UPDATED)

I'm just gonna post my main general fake cards here.
    yushduk4rx.gif

Last edited:

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • The font bugs me. I know you said you can't change it, but it bugs me. The art is original which is nice. 8/10. Just fix the font and add to the picture and you could possibly get a 10.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Whoa, Psychic Onix! But, good... The Fonts bugs me, but you already know that. 8,5/10

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • This is prob. my best card ever. And now to show my first ever card in Photoshop CS2, Electrode!
    electrode2rd.gif

Now, when you're commenting, plz dont keep going "Good for a first try". I need to know how good it is, and not how good it is for a first try.

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • This "Ledgendary" set is coming along. I really need to make a set list.

Annyway, next card is:
    Lotad.
    lotad.gif

I know that it's a bit boring, but then some common cardss in the TCG only have 1 boring attack (Base Staryu, for example)

Happy Splash is Hilarious! The name, lol.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • lol, some good cards. I don't mind cards having just oe attack and stuff, I used to do that. You can't always to ultra powerful ex cards and stuff.
    Cool sprouty..hehe..

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • Thanks Dariot ^_^
    Darn, it's ashame I've only got a trial...

EDIT: Koffing!
    First bit of good artwork I've done in quite a while!
    skoffing2dy.gif

I love Photoshop.
    The full artwork:
    koffing9hl.png

Last edited:

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • Ah ha, I've made a Weezing to go with the Koffing *gets out reason for not using my own art* ...err... I can only draw easy monsters...

holonWeezing.gif

EDIT:
    Now I've got a daddy for the Charmeleon!
    dark%20charizard.png

I\hate it when Charizard's go mad, and you discard a massive amount to do loads 'o damage.

Last edited:
    Back