• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello. Again, I guess?

OmegaHydreigon

Ultimate Bucket
Years
  • Hello there, I'm Omega. If you check my profile, yes, I did join in 2019, but I did not use my account for well over a year, hence this new introduction.

I'm a weeb with too much time on his hands and I just enjoy playing Pokemon fangames. I'm not the best at Pokemon, and I fail often, but I enjoy myself nonetheless. I also like JRPGs such as the Tales series and Disgaea. Also very familiar with Homestuck.

My philosophy is to be wholesome to the wholesome people, and from what I can tell, you guys are all pretty wholesome. Hoping to make some friends.

Sorry for the boring introduction. Maybe if I disappear for a year again I'll get it right next time.

OmegaHydreigon, out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back Omega! Hope you stick with us this time! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Back