• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 1] Pokemon Red (Pokedex Challenge) Walkthrough

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Hello there,
    I will be not be posting any videos but I will give a lots of advice through text.
    So today We are going to start with Pokemon Red 😡. I will be playing it on a real emulator so that's why I will also do trades and I will take Pokedex Challenge.
    So, let's get started.
    EPISODE 1: Choosing Our Starter!
    So first we boot up emulator and press the start button. We see Professor Oak who tells us about Pokemon and then asks our name. We name ourselves "CH098" and our Rival as Ace. Now we find ourself in our room.
    We go to the PC in our room and click on Item Storage then Withdraw Item and then we select Potion. We go downstairs and talk to our Mom who tolds that Professor Oak is looking for us. We go outside our house and enter Pallet Town.
    We go to the North side of town towards Tall Grass and Professor Oak stops us and take us to his lab.
    We meet our Rival Ace and Professor asks us to pick a starter Pokemon. We pick up Charmander as our starter Pokemon and we try to rush out but our Rival have a battle with us. We manage to defeat him with 2 HP left. We go out of Laboratory and we go to North of Pallet towards Route 1.
    We go and we talk to the person that we see after passing the first ledge. She works at Viridian City's Poke Mart and give us a Potion as a sample. We continue straight and we finally reach Viridian City.
    We heal up our Pokemon at the first building that is a Pokemon Center which can be identified with the text "POKE" written on its walls. Then we go East and then North to reach a building called Poke Mart which can be identified with the text "MART" . As we enter the clerk asks that are we from Pallet Town and gives us a Parcle which has to be delivered to Professor Oak. We come out of Poke Mart and we go towards South . We enter Route 1 and then we go South until we reach Pallet Town.
    We straight go to Professor Oak's Lab and we talk to him. We deliver his Parcle and its actually a Custom Ball which was ordered by Professor Oak. Our Rival Ace comes and asks Professor that why did he called him. Professor Oak told both of us about Pokedex and give it to us. Our Rival Ace leaves saying that he will take a Town Map from his sister and tell her not to give one to us. We go to his house which just North to Oak's Laboratry. We talk to his sister and she gives us a Town Map. We go back to Viridian City via Route 1.
    We go to Pokemon Center and heal our Pokemon and then we got to Poke Mart and we buy 5 Pokeballs.
    We go back to Route 1 and we search a Pidgey and Rattata. We capture a LV. 4 Pidgey and LV. 3 Rattata with 2 Pokeballs. We rush back to Pokemon Center and we heal our Pokemon. We go towards West of the town towards Route 22. We enter tall grass and we catch a LV. 3 Nidoran(male) and LV. 3 Nidoran(female) with 3 Pokeballs. We go back to Poke Mart in Viridian City and buy 1 Pokeball. I go back to tall grass in Route 22 and catch a LV. 5 Spearow. I go to Pokemon Center in Viridian City and heal.
    So bye for the day I will continue this walkthrough next time.

Back