• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Orange Islands [Part 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias10

Dragon Master
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I was still on the boat resting. I knew I could probly quickly go to island. Zami and Lick thought I was a bit crazzy.

"We got till night that is enoght time for a quick stop" I tell my pokemon.

I then head off the boat and run to pokemart to get some suplys. I bought a few potions and other supplys. I was about to leave when I saw Rare Candy. I maneged to buy 4 two for each of my pokemon.

I then knew that I better leave so I head back to the boat.

"See that was not to bad" I tell my pokemon once were back on the baot.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Shinin bought 9 rare candies and put them in his bag. Him and Tar went to the top of Mt. Verna to train. Lava was flowing out of openings and cracks. "This is going to erupt soon..." said Shinin. Smoke was coming out of the caldera. Suddenly, two Camerupt appeared. Shinin released Queendra. "Tar use Magnitude! Queendra use Bubblebeam!" shouted Shinin. Queendra avoided the Magnitude 8 earthquake that Tar made, but the Camerupts didn't. Queendra shot bubbles at one of the Camerupt. It fainted and Queendra grew to level 8. Shinin withdrew Queendra and sent out Hellhound. The other Camerupt used Flamethrower on Tar. He was hurt a little. "OK now Tar use Ancientpower and Hellhound use Bite!" said Shinin. Hellhound bit the Camerupt's neck and Tar shot a rock at the Camerupt. Tar and Hellhound grew to level 8. "Yes!" said Shinin as he withdrew Hellhound. Suddenly, more lava started to flow. Shinin ran down the mountain while Tar swam down the mountain in the lava. After a couple minutes, they made it back down the mountain. Shinin healed his pokemon at the Salt Cove City pokecenter.

Years
  • Lucky heard the loudspeaker, and Foxy started to walk towards the boat. When she saw that her trainer wasn't following, she trotted back, confused, but loyal to her trainer.

"I just want one Pokemon ..." Lucky said with a determined stare into the waters of Harbor House.

"Vul ..." Foxy said worridly, a shiver traveling up her spine.

"Don't worry, go can outsmart, and outwit a water Pokemon anyday. You might have the type disadvantage, but everything else is to your advantage."

Foxy took the modvitional speech well, and started to walk into the shallow water, only the bottom of her paws getting wet. Lucky stood on the lookout for Pokemon, and yelled when she found one. Carvanha was swimming out, pretty much minding his own buisness.

"Go Vulpix!" shouted Lucky.

Vulpix lept foward. Lucky issued forth commands, and Vuloix followed each and every one of them, leaping around, and getting in an attack or two every once in a while. The attack Lucky worried about most was the other Pokemon's rage, but even that proved not to be too big a problem for the team. After a short battle, Carvanha looked as though he would give up any second, so Lucky threw a Poke Ball, catching the water type.

She held the Ball proudly, but realized she needed to get to the Pokemon Center. She raced there, Foxy keeping up with Lucky's pace.

The nurse gladly healed all Lucky's Pokemon, and it didn't take too long, seeing as there wern't too many people there. After, Lucky raced to the Mart, where she saw some other people come out with rare candies. She didn't think a few rare candies would be harmful, so she bought two, and fed two of them to her two Pokemon. She also bought 3 bottles of fresh water, in case she got thirsty on the trip to another island or while exploring. She also bought two great balls, for those Pokemon that were stronger.

She looked around some more items. She picked up a few including a fire stone, and five repels. She paid for it all, and left the store. She talked to her new Pokemon once more before returing him to his Poke Ball.

"I'll name you Anchor, after the shark from "Finding Nemo"." Lucky said to her new Pokemon with a laugh. Anchor didn't seem to mind the name either, but didn't find anything funny about it. Lucky recalled Anchor, and raced towards the boat again, Foxy at her side, as usual.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Shinin and Tar were lying down on the beach. Suddenly, something cut Shinin's leg. He looked near his leg and saw a Dragon Scale. He put it in his backpack. Some lava flowed past them into the water. Tar jumped into the lava and drank some of it.

OOC: Bhati where'd ya get the item pics (the pokeball, great ball, rare candy, fire stone & repel)?
    and Jess, when Queendra is a Seadra, do I have to trade her with the Dragon Scale or just give her the scale?

Years
  • OOC: I got it here http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsitemsprites.html.

Lucky, knowing that charcaol was near volacnos, ran back off the ship. Foxy wheeled around, and dashed after her trainer, not sure of what was going on. It didn't take Lucky long to find a piece of it, and she gave it to Foxy to hold, hoping it would power up her fire moves.

Having done pretty much everything she needed to at the island, she walked back over to the boat, and into her room.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • OOC: thnx

IC:
    Tar got out of the lava and fell asleep. Shinin withdrew him. He walked into the shop and found a bottle. Its label said "Mystic Water". Shinin bought it and released Queendra. He opened the bottle and poured the water on Queendra and then withdrew her. Shinin ran into the boat, knowing that the volcano was going to erupt very soon.

*EXTENSION*
    Shinin ran back to the pokemart. He bought 3 super potions for later and went back to the ship.

Last edited:

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I saw that lava was flowing down Mt.Verna.

It looks as if Mt.Verna is finally erupting.
    Several Camerupts and Torkoal were running around the base swimming in the Lava.
    I ran as fast as I could back to the S.S. Orange III.
    The Captain was on the loudspeaker:

Captain:

"Warning, Everyone must evacuate the Island immediately.It seems that Mt.Verna has erupted.Unless you want to die in the lava I suggest you aboard the ship immediately"

edit:

For those that like to put their Items in their sig use the ticket in my sig.
    The ticket is the Ticket used on the ship ^_^

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • OOC: y is the ticket the aurora ticket? and i added a key to my item thing, its the cabin key

Shinin put Queendra in her fish tank and Tar in his bed. Shinin bought a doggy bed and put Hellhound in it. Then he went on his bed and slept, thinking about what pokemon would be at the next island. Then he remembered that the ocean currents were next and they may not be on land for a while. He sighed.

Last edited:

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Wow the volcanoe has eropted I think. I was taking some fresh air on the deck. Zami coughed and Lick was strugling to breave. I saw the big inpact of the valcano ashs in the air. I was now coughing to. I looked at the magma flowing down the streats and I was so glade that there was this boat to keep me safe.

"Lets, cough, hed cough, back to are, cough, rooo, cough, room" I say while coughing.

I hed downstairs with Zami and Lick eagearly fallowing me. It was a long walk and when I get to my room I strugle with the key. It finaly opens and I run and collaspe on my bed.

"Trap, Trap, pinch" Zami says as somehting rolls out of its mough.

I pick it up and see it is a type of pokeball. It wasa Net Ball good against bug and water pokemon. I put that away.

"Got anything else in your mough?" I ask Zami.

Zami shakes its head, but Lick puts out its toung and drops somthing on my lap. It is a Nest Ball good against low level pokemon.

"Did you find these Items and please tell me the truth" I tell both my pokemon.

They both nod.

"Thats good time to bed" I tell them.

I put the Nest ball away. I get ready for bed. When I come back they are both asleep on my bed I smile and get in my bed to.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Shinin went to the 4th floor balcony. The Sunkern were sleeping, so it was peaceful. He looked out at Burnt-Rock Island, where they just were, and saw all the people on their roofs and wild fire pokemon swimming in the lava on the streets. He walked back and went back to sleep.

Years
  • Lucky had always been one to stay up late. Now, after getting herself into the scedule of falling asleep in the early morning hours, there was no way she was going to be able to switch back to falling asleep at 'normal' hours. Foxy was the same way, getting only as much sleep as her trainer did. Although it was pitch black outside, Lucky decided to go take a walk. She doubted that anyone else would be out, but the cool air would hopefully make her a little more drousy.

With that she walked out of her room, and shut it carefully behind her. Nobody else was outside their rooms, or nobody that she could see anyways. She sighed, knowing that there wasn't anybody to talk to.

The two walked around to the deck, enjoying the light breeze hitting them. The water was as deep a blue as the sky was, and they could barely see a thing when something hit Lucky in the head.

"What the **** was that?" Lucky asked her Pokemon.

Foxy shrugged, not paying much attention to her trainer, nor the thing that had hit her in the head. Lucky sighed, knowing she would never get a responce out of her Pokemon at this rate. She needed to find out what it was on her own.

She looked around, and her eyes drifted to a small bird-type Pokemon: Pidgey. It was staring at her with beady black eyes; not moving any more than she was. Finally, it was Lucky who was first to move.

"Foxy, time for a midnight battle! Use quick attack!"

Foxy wasn't used to batteling so late at night, but she proceeded with the attack anyways. She sprinted foward; her legs a blur of motion. Upon colliding with the Pidgey, she growled a little, trying to scare the little bird. The bird wouldn't be frightned, and countered the attack with a sand attack. Sand flew up from some unknown source, and flew into Foxy's eyes. The fire fox cried out, trying to scrape the sand from her eyes. The only thing that did was cause her to get a small scrach above her eye.

"Foxy, try a growl," she said, trying to reason out what she could do.

Foxy stopped rubbing her deep brown eyes, and started to growl, the low noise making the Pidgey shriek. The bird tryed to use a gust, but Foxy avoided it by leaping out of the small tornado's way. Foxy went on to use a few tackles, and the Pidgey fell to the deck's hard ground.

"Ok, Poke Ball go!" Lucky shouted while throwing the red and white sphere at the flying type.

The bird shook inside the walls of the Poke Ball, but couldn't escape. Lucky smiled as she held her third Pokemon.

"I'll call you Ripely," Lucky said.

Foxy leaped up and down for joy, glad that she could have a partner that didn't have to be around water all the time. I tried to contain her joy, but I knew after the excitment of the battle, it would be a long time before either of us could drift into a deep sleep.

Last edited:

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • The Captain speaks on the loudspeaker:

Captain:

"Luckily no trainers were lost..We had alot of people that never even left the ship.But now we will be going through the 4 Ocean Currents..This will take awhile so you will have more time to explore the ship.We donot plan on reaching the Northern Peaks Island for at least a day or so."

While I was in my room walked to the window and looked at Mt.Verna.

All of Burnt-Rock Island was covered in lava.
    I felt bad for the people and pokemon that lost their lives.
    Luckily the majority of the Pokemon were fire. ^_^
    "So what do you want to do?"
    Oink bounced into the window and looked at the lava.
    Coral hopped to the window and landed on my shoulder.

In the basement deck Team Soul was plotting something.

Team Soul Admin:
    "Darn! That Team Orange probably causes that eruption! It was not suppose to errupt for at least another year!"

A Team Orange Admin walks through the door.

It is Sandra the Team Orange Leading Admin.
    Sandra:

"Darn you! You know it was you Stupid grunts!You always blame crap on me and expect to get away with it eh?Well how about I blow up this ship?"
    *Sandra pulls out a Bazooka Gun*

Team Soul Admin:
    "Fine blow up the ship.. Like you did to the last one!"

Sandra aims the gun at the Ship`s wall and BOOM! a huge hole appears.
    Sandra swims through the hole.
    The Team Soul Admin jumps and swims through the hole chasing after Sandra.
    Captain:

"It appears there is a hole in the basement! Im gonna need your help to patch the hole..ASAP! Follow the instructions below and you will do fine!"

I ran to the basement as fast as I could.

"Darn it I need some cement stuff!"
    Someone Help out!

"I need HELP!"
    Pokemon go flying through the hole.
    Many different Water Pokemon!
    Water Pokemon:
    Feebas [lv.10,11,12]

Horsea [lv.2,3]
    Magikarp [lv.13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20]
    Shining Milotic [lv.50] [*STOLEN BY TEAM SOUL]
    Shining Feebas [lv.9,10] [*ONLY TWO OF THEM!!!]

"WOW!"
    I sent out Coral to attack the Shining Milotic.
    A Team Soul Grunt swims through the hole nets the Shining Milotic and swims off.
    "HEY! Come back here!"
    "Ah..Darn it"
    A Wild Feebas attacks!!!!!
    "Go Coral and Oink!"
    "Oink use Psybeam!Coral use Pin Missle!"
    Oink shoots a beam of Psywaves at Feebas.
    Feebas becomes confused.
    A Shining Feebas swims into the basement and attacks.
    "WOW! I want the shining one instead!"
    "Oink remember that special move I taught you?"
    "You know Zap Cannon?"
    Oink squeals happily!
    "Oink use Zap Cannon!"
    Oink shoots Angles of Electricirty at the Shining and Wild Feebas
    "Go Dive Ball!"
    I throw a Dive Ball at the Shining Feebas.
    The Ball wiggles
    And wiggles
    And wiggles
    And moves
    And moves
    Then wiggles
    Then Glows!

"YES!!! I will name you Beauty!'

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: I'll save the Feebas for anyone else who wants it. lol
    -------------
    We hurry to basement of the ship. Tyrogue right behind me , Citro was still in it's poke'ball.

I walked down a flight of stairs to the kitchen then a followed a door out to another stairwell that went down to the basement. Water was already filling up the ship.

I snatched the mini sized pokeball off my belt and press the button, it enlarged and I released Citro. A Team Soul Admin walked up to me as I reached the final step. The water flooded the place. 'Rogue...' Tyrogue said.

"Right." I said to him. "Eroll, Headbutt!"

The tyrogue knocked the Team Admin out of the hole of the ship and into the sea. 'Ahhhhh!' he yelled. A shiny Feebas swam in, but I ignored it.

"NOW, Eroll. Protect the hole!" I order as Eroll went to the hold, held out his hands and conjured a protect.

Water still poured in, but not as much. I pointed to Citro. "Hold all the water you can. " I ordered as Citro sucks up water around the basement furiously. Now it really did look like a balloon.

Years
  • Lucky was putting her items into drawers, figuring that most of her time would be spent on the boat anyways. Might as well make it as much like home as possible. Foxy was fast asleep beside her, the battle leaving her more tired than Lucky would have ever thought. She was awoken rudely but noises from the basement. Lucky listened carefully, and soon realized that there were battles going on down there.

She ran down the stairs, Foxy at her heals, like usual. When they reached the bottom they saw that water covered the floor. Foxy yelped when her paw hit it, and refused to budge.

"Fine," sighed Lucky while returning the fox her to Poke Ball.

It seemed as though most of the problems were being taken care of, and I sat on the edge of the stairs, and waited to see if anything else would happen.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Hey you could help patch the hole up. My Tyrogue can't hold the water forever.

EDIT: I just read the thread about Jess leaving P.C. IS this over, or what?

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: I have no idea.

IC: Lucky walked over, grabbed a couple dinner trays, and held them against the wall.

"Foxy won't come, Ripley fainted, and Anchor is tired," Lucky said before anyone could ask her why she wasn't using any Pokemon.

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    "I'm here to help" I say.

"Lick and Zami what can you do" I ask.

Lick sticks out its tounge and helps out. Zami is scared and dose not move. I then see a porson picking up a Feebas.

I get angry and throw my Nest Ball at the Feebas. It hits the Feebas. My Nest Ball falls to the gorund and shakes three times. Both me and the other porson dive for the nest Ball. Zami makes a white beam and sends it at the porson. The porson is sent flying.

"Go Feebas" I yell releasing my new pokemon.

"Fee, Fee, Bas" Feebas said happily.

"I will name you Aqua. Go help out the others" I tell Feebas.

Aqua seems happy with its new name as it swims off to go help out everybody. I go help them out to. Zami helps on my head.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Shinin ran to the basement with Queendra. Suddenly, a Magikarp flew at Shinin. He punched it and it looked hurt. He threw one of his great balls at it and caught it. He nicknamed his Magikarp Fish. He withdrew Fish. He swam with Horsea to the hole and looked around. He saw some wood underwater. He dived in and got a couple pieces. He put them against the wall and told Queendra to hold them. He ran to a closet and found a hammer and nails. He got them, swam back and nailed the wood on. The water was getting deep. Tar appeared. Shinin got some more wood and nailed it until he ran out of nails. He told Tar to shoot sharp rocks at the wood. They ran out of wood when the hole was half filled in. He sent Tar back to the room before it flooded too much. Shinin tried to hold the water.

Vash

I'm fresh in my white tee
    Years
  • I kno i'm REEEEEALLY late but can i plz join?

Name: DaonlyRecless (Recless or Rec for short)
    Specialty: Dark
    Did you Participate in any of the Part 4 Parts? : No. Sorry :nervous: :(

Starter Form:

Species: Larvitar
    Nickname: Quirky
    Color: White (will upload a pic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back