• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
Years
  • This is my first rp, and i don't think anyone did this before (at least not here)

so heres the story...
    One day while a group trainers(us) are walking in ilex forest we saw some weird looking pokemon trying to catch celebi, we tryed to help but it was to strong. so celebi uses the last of it's power to fuse our pokemon together to make new pokemon, and now it's our job to stop mewtwo(yes he is the evil boss) and his evil pokemon before he takes over the world.

To join just fill this out
    Name:
    Trainer, pokemon or pokefusion:
    Pokefusion name/nickname: (for trainers)
    Pokefusion looks: (put what pokemon it's fused with and how it looks)
    Personality:
    Side: (you can be good or evil)
    and you can add anyother info that you want.

Just to tell you a few things now, a pokefusion can't be unfused. also, all pokefusions can talk. and you can't use a legendary pokefusion unless you catch one later (thats right, we can catch more pokemon later and fuse them)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Heres my stuff...
    Name: Scythe.
    Trainer, pokemon or pokefusion: Trainer.
    Pokefusion name/nickname: Genclops/Shadow.
    Looks: Brown hare and eyes, black shirt and pants, black shoes and a black backpack.
    Pokefusion looks: A purple Gengar/Dusclops. Has gengar's horns, back spikes, tail and arms. the rest is dusclops but dusclops's things on it's head and neck are gone.
    Personality: Sometimes mean, sometimes nice, brave and hates mewtwo.
    Side: Good.
    Why the good team: He only helps the good team so he can oneday fight mewtwo.

Last edited:

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
  • Name: Bianca
    Trainer/Pokemon/Pokefusion: Trainer
    Pokefusion Name/Nickname: Eleviper/Bee
    Looks: Green eyes; short brown hair; wears a stolen Team Aqua uniform dyed green
    Pokefusion looks: Seviper/Electrode; has Seviper's body and Electrode's red and white colors
    Personality: Very outgoing; loves outsmarting people; has a reputation for stealing; can be hyper and crazy sometimes
    Side: Neutral (helps the good side)
    Other Pokemon: Grovyle, Blaziken, Sharpedo, Haunter

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OK, here's my signup! I'm not sure if a fusion can have Pokemon as well, but it says in your story that a Pokemon tried to catch Celebi, so...

Oh, I might play as more fusion Pokemon, but here's my main one:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Gardezam, but calls herself Etherea
    Kind: Pokefusion
    Looks: She's the fusion of Gardevoir and Alakazam. She has Gardevoir's head except with long, elflike ears. Her body is a perfect fusion of the two: Gardevoir's basic figure, except with Alakazam's chest except green and smaller, and long, skinny, white arms with large green gloves. She has Gardevoir's skirt thingy except with a red "belt" with two red horns on it. She has Alakazam's legs except they're white on top and green on the bottom. And she also holds a spoon in each hand.
    Personality: A perfect mix between Alakazam and Gardevoir, she has Alakazam's intelligence and can be quite clever. Even though she's technically a villain, she does tend to help out people and Pokemon who are in danger, especially if she knows them. Seh doesn't fully obey her master; she tends to even change her duties a bit if she thinks there is a better solution to the problem than the ones Mewtwo gives. She also tends to have a bad attitude toward humans...
    Side: Evil; she works for Mewtwo.
    Other: She sometimes hangs around with Doomtails, a fusion between Ninetales and Houndoom. She also likes to control non-fusion Pokemon that live in the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, I hope Etherea's in--we do need some villains as well.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Name: Irridescent Chaos
    Nickname: IC
    Looks: Is a fusion between Espeon and Umbreon. Is a dark Purple with bolts of black lighting burned into her fur. Instead of the typical rings on an Umbreon she has silver ones. There is a black jem on her forehead that glows different colors depending on her emotions.
    Persona: She has two personalities. When she was fused the two pokemon didn't bend together perfectly and she now has two conflicting sides. Irro is her sweet side, a kind, loving and affectionate creature. And Chaos is a heartless, manipulative, and destructive monster.
    Side: Neither (The sides argued about it to the point of calling a truce)

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
  • Ninetales said:
    OK, here's my signup! I'm not sure if a fusion can have Pokemon as well, but it says in your story that a Pokemon tried to catch Celebi, so...

OOC: Well, what i mean by a pokemon tried to catch celebi was that a evil fusion(it can be you if you want) tried to catch it for mewtwo, and it did.

Anyway, heres the mane places that we will be going...
    Johto:
    Ilex Forest (we're there now)
    Golden Rod City
    Ecruteak City
    The Secret Train Station To Mauville City (in ecruteak city)
    Hoenn:
    Mauville City
    The Ocean
    The Legendary islands
    The Fusion Pond (on the legendary islands)
    Mewtwo's Tower
    And they'll be a few routes along the way.

I guess i'll start now...
    IC: "How was that pokemon so strong?" scythe said as he looked around
    "What the?!" said scythe as he seen his new fusion "dusclop, gengar what happined to you?" scythe said in confusion "We're fused" genclops said to scythe, then genclops explained what celebi told him, about what happined.
    "so mewtwos trying to catch all the legendarys to fuse them with him self, hmmm we have to stop him" later as scythe was walking around in the forest he saw a girl with a weird colored seviper "hey, who are you?" scythe said to the girl.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Years
  • "Etherea, I have a promotion offer for you," Mewtwo called to Etherea. "My Gardezam, you have done well. As a reward for capturing Celebi for me, I shall make you my top official. You really ought to be proud of yourself, and I am proud to have recruited you...
    "I will accept," Etherea answered. "though I'd rather nickname myself Etherea; it sounds much better than Gardezam. Now, I suggest for my first aproach to sneak by in Azalea Town and start by snagging some Apricorns. Or, even better, maybe I can hypnotize Kurt into making some Pokeballs for us, so that we may have more Pokemon on our side."
    "Perhaps that's not a good..."
    "I just thought so myself," Etherea interrupted. "The Pokeballs will be too weak to capture legendary Pokemon, unless they are confronted by Pokefusions or other legendaries..."
    "What are you saying?"
    "Doomtails and I will capture the legendaries one by one."
    "Let's see, we already have Celebi, Mew, and Suicune. Still, we need a lot more..."
    "Handling problem right now. Doomtails, let's go." The fusion between Ninetales and Houndoom nodded and followed Etherea outside Mewtwo's secret lab. Etherea teleported them to the Ilex Forest.
    "Rumor has it that Entei is currently dewlling here," Etherea mentioned to Doomtails. Both watched and listened carefully, and finally, a roar echoed throughout the forest. Entei was soon seen behind a large tree in the heart of the forest. "There!" Etherea whispered sharply. Doomtails charged towards Entei, preparing for a Crunch attack. Entei saw him coming and tackled him back. Doomtails winced and fell to the ground, and Etherea used her Psychic attack to fling Entei against a rock. That attack seemed to work. Etherea quietly walked towards Entei. She sensed that it was about to use Roar. "Shut your mouth," she muttered as she used her powers to keep Entei's mouth closed. She stared right into Entei's eyes and slowly said to it, "You are coming with us now. Mewtwo awaits your arrival. You will go to him at once, and you will obey every command he gives. Obey... and follow me." She then signaled Entei to follow her, and he obeyed. Doomtails followed. As they wanderd through the forest, a group of trainers spotted them and were amazed and angered by Etherea's "capture" of Entei. Etherea grinned as she teleported Entei back to Mewtwo's lab...

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
  • "No! they got entei!" scythe said in anger "come on shadow we got to get to golden rod city before they catch raikou!" scythe said as he ran off
    "next time we'll show that psychic fusion the true power of the shadows" scythe thought to him self while just geting out of the forest, then when scythe and shadow finally got to the city they saw something on top of a building "it's raikou! shadow, attack!" scythe yelled as shadow attacked with it's shadowpunch and shadowball, and then raikou used it's thunder on shadow and with the last of shadows power he used hypnosis and put raikou to sleep "go ultra ball!" scythe yelled out as he throwed the ultra ball at raikou, it shook once, twice, and then... it stoped "Yes! we got raikou!" said scythe, and after scythe took his genclops to the pokemon center to get healed.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A Fox like creature trotted towards a familiar cliff, her soft voice raising above the crashing waves. "La,la,lalaaaa! Hehehe!" She giggled, leaping forward joyously. " Lugia! Pretty bird! I'm here!" She laughed, stopping at the edge of the cliff.

"I LOVE-ACK!"
    "YES! Finally that nimrod said the word! HA! Yo Bird brain! Get out here!!" The creature said in a completely different voice. The great bird of the sea rose before her, landing softly nearby. " Ah...you must be Chaos....I assume.." It stated.
    "No I'm irro! Of course I'm Chaos! I am the mean one after all!" IC Growled sarcastically. " Are you ready?" Lugia asked in mild irritation.
    " BooYA! Bring it on! Whoo! I'm ready for whatever you got Bird!" Chaos yelled, flipping backwards in to an attacking stance.
    "SIGH! Alright!" Lugia sighed, launching itself into the air. It circled her, shooting blasts of energy at the eon. IC grinned darkly, dodging the blasts quickly. " Is that all you got bird!?" She asked in her thick street accent.
    " Not even close!" Lugia yelled, swatting the eon with it's powerful tail.
    "YIPE! Cheap shot!" IC growled, plumitting down the side of the cliff.
    "Hate!" She yelled, her persona switching.
    A purple glow surrounded her body, lifting her into the air. Lugia flewpast, shooting Psyhic blasts at her.
    The Esumeon dodged the blasts easily, giggling happily.
    "I'm gunna get you!" She laughed, chasing the bird.
    " Oh how I Love- Crap..."She growled, her personality switching again.
    "WHOA!" She yelped plumetting toward the ground. She flipped in mid air, landing atop a tree roughly. " Now you're mine!" She yelled, shooting a blast of dark energy at Lugia. It caught the bird off guard, sending in crashing to the ground. Chaos whipped around quickly, releasing a pokeball from the chain around it's neck. The ball engulfed Lugia, Chaos laughing triumphantly. " Mine!" She grinned, the ball returning to her. " Ok fine Ours! Are you happy now?" She growled in irritation.

Ninetales1

Years
  • "If I were a Ghost-type," Etherea muttered to herself as she found out what had happened to Lugia and Raikou, "I'd put a curse on those two Fusions..."
    "Is something troubling you?" Mewtwo asked, flying towards Etherea.
    "Nope, I have another Pokemon to catch! I'm off!"
    "Wait up!" Doomtails called. "Can I come with you, Etherea? Pretty please?"
    "No, you can't," Etherea answered. "I saw your struggles with Entei, and there's no way you'd stand against another legendary Pokemon of the same element, sort of." And with that she teleported out of the lab.

Etherea reappeared in Goldenrod City. She looked up at the sky and waited for something to happen... Finally it did; a golden bird was seen flying over the city. At this Etherea smirked and flew up until she was flying directly over the bird. She secretly used her Future Sight attack on it and waited; the bird still flew below her, not having a clue about what was going on above it. Finally, a few invisible beams came from out of nowhere and attacked the bird from all sides. The startled bird looked around, but as soon as it spotted Etherea, it was a victim of a Psychic attack. Etherea laughed softly.
    "Ho-oh, finally you notice me. I... oh no!" Etherea was interrupted by something she sensed... someone was coming to interfere with the newly started battle.
    "Ho-oh, you're mine!" shouted a trainer named Janice, who was riding on her Flygon. "Go Master Ball!" At this Etherea smirked and sneaked behind Janice. The Master ball hit Ho-oh and enclosed the bird with its never-failing power. Janice caught the ball, and she cheered, "I caught... huh?"
    "You think you caught," Etherea sneered. With her psychic powers she seized the Master Ball containing Ho-oh and teleported back to Mewtwo's lab. Janice sat there on her Flygon, shocked. Then she bawled, getting a feeling of rage inside of her. "That was MY Ho-oh!!" she screamed. "That fusion... I'll get her someday... someday..."

"You see, Mewtwo, I told you I could do it without Doomtails' help," Etherea commented as she presented him with the Master Ball. Mewtwo enclosed it in another transparent orb (the same one that contained Entei), and soon Ho-oh emerged from the ball, surprised to see itself trapped. It tried to fire-blast its way out, but that plan didn't work.
    "Oh, Mewtwo, I have another great idea to get that last part of the legendary trio..." Etherea muttered as she picked up a Pokeball and teleported somewhere.
    "Funny," Mewtwo wondered. "What would she be doing with a..."
    "Mewtwo! Where's Etherea?" Doomtails called.
    "Ran off with one of my Pokemon."
    "To where?"
    "No clue."
    "I wonder where we can find Deoxys..." Doomtails began to say, but his voice trailed off...

Meanwhile, a weird-looking trainer in a black hat and cloak was sitting at a table in the Pokemon Center in Goldenrod City, and Deoxys was floating near the table. The trainer announced to a crowd around him, "Sorry, I will only accept another legendary Pokemon in this trade, so don't come to me with Rattata or Scyther, or even Dragonite." Etherea stood outside the Pokemon Center, watching closely. But then she shrugged and walked around the city, waiting for something to happen...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • " I AM NOT SAYIN IT SO GIVE IT UP!!!" Chaos yelled angrily.
    She trotted through the forest, her fluffy tail swishing to and fro.
    "Gawd I H... Oh no....not this time...hehe.....I ain't sayin it....you can't make me...."She chuckled as she stopped before a city.
    "Not humans....I hate...DANG!!!" She growled, her persona switching.
    "HAH!Oh...Humans! YAY!" Irro giggled, practically skipping towards the buildings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back