• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vertual pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • ooc: oh thats right that means rout 103 is the dead end right,

if so im ganna have to edit my post :P or just re write it

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • OOC:Hi every1 Im back!

IC:I got the egg from Mr.Pokemon. Todadile had grown 2 lvs. Take this to Prof.Elm He said. He needs it 4 reserch. I set off once again and I healed my Todadile in Cherrytown. I started to walk and someone bumped into me. Argg. He said. Ok since Im here lets battle. It was going to be hard. My first battle of my quest......

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ooc: anyway i wont wre write it ill just keep going

ic:so i tried (the proper) route 102 hoping this was going to be the write way suddenly a wild pochiana attact him

"go zigzagoon" i yelled out as i threw a pokeball, the zigzagoon came aot and growled "umm do a attack that herts" blitz said, zigzagoon looked at him "what hurry up, umm use tackle, if you know it" so zigzagoon used tackle on the pochiana, the poochiana dodged and bit his leg "well you got a mouth bite him back" blitz said to zigzagoon, so he did and then came back for its next command "well dont let go you idiot hold on so it herts more" i said, so the zigzagoon bit the poochiana and held on for as long as he could "good" blitz said getting a pokeball out but the pochiana ran away before he could catch it "oh well who cares" blitz said reterning zigzagoon "you know im gettin sick of saying such a long name so im ganna call you ziggy ok" blitz said to the pokeball "dam it what am i doing, talking to a pokemon... inside its ball.... i wish i had never played for sam" blitz said still walking

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • ooc: ZIGGY!?! i have a cat with that name :D what a coincidence right?

ic: i walked into Petalburg and went inside the gym when Wally came in too he said: "I'm leaving for Verdanturf soon and i would like to have a pokemon with me but i don't know how..." "You heard that Alex?" Norman said "Go see that he catches a pokemon" "Could you come with me?" Wally said "Pokemon usually hide in tall grass right... woah..." a Ralts appeared an he captured it and we walked back to the gym "Thank you for your help" Wally said and then he left "You need 4 gym badges before i will battle you" Norman said "You should take to Rustboro where the first badge is

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • OOC:Blitz my zigzagoons name is Ziggy! Wow really what a coincidince! :dead:
    I sent out Todadile. He sent out a Chicorita. Great type disadvantage. I thought. I made the first move. Todadile use scratch! Todadile scratched Chicorita. Chicorita use tackle! The guy said. But then as Chicorita did Todadile dodge it and use scratch! Todadile got out of the way and scratched Chicoritas side. Now Chicorita was on the verge of fainting and Todaile was unharmed. Chicorita use Tackle! This time she hit him. Todadile would still win. Todadile use scratch! Todadile ran forward to scratch but Chicorita moved out of the way and tackled Todadile from the side. Now I was beginning to lose hope. Todadile use scratch again! This time he scratched Chicorita. Chicorita fell. It painfully got up and struggled to stay up. But with a painful Chica! cry it fell defeated.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blitz maide it to petleberge(SP?) city and decided to check out all the diff buildings "pokecenter wtf is this" blitz said looking at a sign " plzz dont sware there could be littler kids playing this game and they could here you" the game said "he thats real realistick isnt it" blitz said to himself as he walked into the pokecenter "hello this is a pokecenter and this is where you heal your pokemon" a lady said from behind the desk "im nurse joy, there will be other nurse joy's at other towns but i am the nurse joy for this town" the lady said "well i guess i had better heal my pokemon" blitz said handing over his pokemon

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i left pallet town after packing my bag with a potion & town map from my pc and saying bye to my mum just outside i caught a ratatta and a pidgy. i moved into viridian city. after playing the games on gameboy before trying virtual reality i knew what i was doing. i went strait into viridian forrest where after hunting i saw a caterpi and got pikachu to thundershock it. the attack hit and i managed to catch it. same with weedle. i also managed to catch another pika (i want a rai but my pika wont evolve so i gotta catch another 1) after a while i ran into a trainer and battled him after the battle he said he didnt have enought money to pay the trainer loss fee so he gave me a thunder stone in its place. after battleing with the pika that would stay in its ball and teaching it some speed moves i evolved it with the thunder stone. and moved on to pewter city

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blitz came out of the pokecenter and then saw the gym "wow this place has a gym mabey i can get vertual muscles" blitz said "hope you dont have to pay"

blitz walked up to the gym "gym leader: Norman" the sign read "huh a leader, he must be the instructor or something" blitz said

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i moved onto mt moon after getting some balls from the pokemart and checking out the museum and getting the old amber from the guy in back and promising i'd get it checked for him. while in mt moon i used pika to knock out a zubat which i used to ko a clefairy which ko'ed a geodude after metronome causeing hydro pump.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blitz walked in the gym "um i want to sign up wo is my trainer" blitz said

"um this is a pokemon gym where you get a badge from me by defeting my pokemon with your pokemon, you need the badges to go to the elite four" norman said

"right, and if i beat the elite four i beat the game right"

"game? what game?" norman said

"oh thats right these vertual reality things dont know this is a game" blitz said

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • after getting out of mt moon i moved on to cerlueen city and took on misty. after winning i found a squirtle, goldeen and a horsea i went back to peuter city to chalange brock

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "you need 4 badges before i will battle you" norman said

blitz left the gym knowing that that must be how to beat the game then relised he didnt know where to go next "oh btw mr gym leader dude where do i go to the next gym"

"rustoburg(sp?) and then after your 4th battle you come back to vs me" normas said

"yeah herd all that remember" blitz said leaving

"oh one more thing witch way is it" blitz added

"you go west to the docs and then north trough the forrest, wen you come out of the forrest you should see a flower shop and, you go east from there then cross the bridge" norman explained

"thanx" blitz said leaving again

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • after getting back to pewter city i battled brock with my new water pokemon and picked up a boldeder badge which i placed in frount of my cascade badge i went back and saw bill then went on to virmilion to learn cut from the sea captin

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blitz walked towards the forrest when he saw 4 bullies pickin on a little school boy "hay what did he ever do to you" blitz said " (ooc:reminder that all trainers are also real ppl on the machines)ic: the 4 boys replied "he likes pokemon so were payin him out" one boy said "so you played this game just to virtualy bash kids" blitz said "blitz plz help me" the kid said, i relised it was sams friend shaz "dont worrie shaz ill take care of these kids" blitz said as he sent out his zigzagoon "hay i was ment to send out the blue one not you ziggy, oh well your strong enough" blitz said "were not using pokemon" the bullies said "fine, ziggy bite him" blitz told zigzagoon, ziggy did bite him but a nother bully kicked ziggy "um ziggy use an attack that gets all of them" ziggy didnt know any moves like that so he just used sand attack to blind them all "ok now tackle them into the water" blitz told ziggy, ziggy tackled all of them at once and they all fell into the water "you alright shaz" blitz asked "yeah fine" shaz said

"here you can have this egg" shaz said handing me an egg "i chose it at the start coz i didnt know what to choose, thats y i couldnt defend myself"

"ok but i will catch you a pokemon in replace of the egg" blitz said as he put his head in the water, he saw some pokemon so he picked one up "is this one good" blitz asked holding up a magikarp

"that one is a bit weak" shaz said

"ok ill just look 4 another one" blitz said about to stick his head in the water

"y dont you just use this rod" shaz said giving him a old rod

"ok" blitz said as he chuked the line in

bitz cought a goldeen

"thats a great one" shaz said, so blitz cought it for him "and you can have the rod too" shaz said

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • i got on the ship and beat every1 there and rub'ed the sea-sick captains back and he gave me hmo1 (cut) i taught it to clefairy and challengerd lt surge

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooc: ohh man

ic: in lt surges battle i sent out geodude (nicknamed dude) he sent out his voltorb i got my dude to use rockthrow he used thunder just as my dudes rocks hit him he was knocked out but the thunder attack barely affected dude. voltorb gave dude the exp to learn earthquake. surge sent out his raichu. his raichu used mega puch which nearly k'oed my dude. dude used earthquake ko'ing surge's raichu. that battled made my dude to evolve into graveler and i got the thunder badge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back