• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Lounge (Off Topic Zone for Pokemon Dimension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Hey i thought id start a lounge for PD, well who reads PD? XD its good to hear what people have to say!

-Whose your favorite character?

-What was your favorite part so far in PD?

-Any ideas for a PD II?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
yeah i know we need to finish it first X3 i was the last to post...and Raichu_tamer, when you post next put in that idea ya had! :cool:

Years
I posted! I'm hoping I made it dramatic enough for you =P Haha, I REALLY want to get this done with, and if we use the power of "Cheap-Role Playing-ness" then we can get it over with within the next page! Really, there is SUCH a little amount of Rpers in it now, most of which are not very consistent, I'm sure they won't mind if you powerplay for a little bit-just not too much XD You might want to summarize everything that happened in the end as a quick little clean-up, straining out all the disappearing characters, and adding dramatizations to characters we thought were gone but really weren't. Then you can post it in the beginning of PDII, so people have a little idea of what went on. That's 981 posts, boy we are almost there!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Geez, after all this time, since October...eh...dunno ^_^;; PD if finally coming to an end :'( well it was a good RP...hey is PD going to be the first RP ever actually finished on PC!? that'd be awesome XD we could sticky PD for everyone to see the first RP finished on PC lol :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
And with my last post in Pokemon Dimension...I have finished one of the longest Role Plays in PCs history ^_^

Years
Omg it's so sad!! I can't believe that PD has actually finished! I never ever thought it would really happen… Just kinda keep dragging on… And on… But nope!! Ahhh it's kinda depressing though… Now we can look forward to completing other Role Plays! WE ARE PROOF THAT IT'S POSSIBLE XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yup! We are the proof that RPs can be finished! but...Its so sad :( I cant beleive its over! But its awesome to know we finished an RP! ill sticky PD for everyone to read :)

October 10, 2003 - July 7, 2004 goodbye PD...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yeah its pretty exciting ^^ me and Raichu tamer need to start brain storming on what PD2 is gonna be XD ive already got a few ideas XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Yeah its pretty exciting ^^ me and Raichu tamer need to start brain storming on what PD2 is gonna be XD ive already got a few ideas XD

As I've said, please don't make it dependant on PD1, because a lot of the members of that time aren't here anymore.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
okaaaaaaaay that didnt make any sense XD what do you mean ShinyElectorode oO;;

I mean that everyone who signs up won't have to read through all of the original PD just to know what's going on when PD2 starts. AKA make it a sequel if you want to, but don't make it so that the people have to know very major point of PD1. If there has to be some things known, then I suggest that you summarize those points in the creation of PD2.

Understand?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Hey dont join then, but me and Raichu tamer are making rules to join PD II, you gotta read PD first...and if you dont like the way me and Raichu tamer are doing things then you dont gotta join

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Hey dont join then, but me and Raichu tamer are making rules to join PD II, you gotta read PD first...and if you dont like the way me and Raichu tamer are doing things then you dont gotta join

I'm willing to read it all, but a lot of people won't be. I said that in the intrest of trying to help, as the majority of people (If not all people) are too lazy for their own good.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okaaaay *grabs a mic* so Im debating on sharing the top secret ideas for PD 2 with everyone yet XD well does anyone have any ideas for PD2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back