• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Violet's Fire Red Poison Monotype Journey

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • This story will detail my Poison Monotype in Fire Red

A few rules I have set myself:

- I can only use Poison or part Poison Type Pokemon in battle
    - Pokemon that are not Poison Type cannot be used in Battle but can be used to hold HMs.
    - My starter Bulbasaur as the Leader of the team must be the highest levelled in my party.
    - Outside of my starter I can use only Female Pokemon.

Chapter 1. - My First Pokemon

It was a very special day for me. Today was the day that I would receive my first Pokemon. My name is Violet. I am a young trainer with long brown hair which I usually wear down. My outfit consists of a white hat and a red design similar to a Premier Ball, I wear a blue top and a red skirt. My socks are the same soft blue colour as my top and my shoes are in the same white and red colour scheme as my hat.

I get ready, leave my room and go downstairs. I tell my mom that I am going to go get my first Pokemon from the Professor. My mom hugs me as I leave and in excitement I head to Route 1. Before I can set foot in the tall grass a man shouts causing me to stop in my tracks. I turn around and see the Pokemon Professor Professor Oak approaching me:

'It's too dangerous to go out without a Pokemon.' He states. I nod and follow him to the lab.

In the lab there are several aides, the chief aide wears a lab coat and glasses, at least he is the chief aide. The Professor walks towards the back of the lab where his Grandson and my childhood friend Gary is waiting. Oak appears to be frustrated at his grandson and lets me choose first.

I look at the three Pokemon. One is an Orange Lizard like Pokemon which I am informed is called Charmander, there is also a Tiny Turtle Pokemon which Oak tells is Squirtle. The third Pokemon I see is a green frog like Pokemon with a green bulb on its back. Oak tells me that this Pokemon is Bulbasaur which is easy to raise. All three Pokemon are very cute and I choose Bulbasaur as I find it to be the most appealing of the three and note it is easy to raise which is useful for a new trainer like myself.

Once I select Bulbasaur, Gary chooses Charmander and immediately challenges me to a battle of our just received Pokemon. Our Pokemon battle as hard as they can with my Bulbasaur using Tackle and Charmander using Scratch. Gary's Charmander hits a very strong swipe and my Bulbasaur is visibly shaken but recovers with one last tackle which makes my first victory and Gary is frustrated by the defeat. Oak explained to me that by winning battles I can earn money. I thank him for his information for today, say bye to Gary and return home to show my mom my first Pokemon.

I hug my mom before I set off towards Route 1. My adventure begins here.

Current team - Bulbasaur (Level 6)

Baloshi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    I'm grateful you shared this insightful information. Your webpage is fantastic. Your website contains an amazing quantity of information

Back