• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team for foxes

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    Hi all. I'm new to this whole competitive team building part of pokemon. I currently only have X/Y. Been trying to setup a team of fox pokemon which I'm sure isn't easy, maybe not even viable. so far all the bred pokemon have the timid nature and 5ivs in everything but att. The team currently consists of Vulpix with drought, Zorua, 2 Eevees (1 with anticipation and one with adaptability). Trying to breed a Fennekin, I have no way to get a magician so it's going to be a blaze fennekin. I thought about using the Eevees as support, such as one with stat enhancers and baton toss, another with toxic and other opponent hindering moves. Also figured maybe have Zoroark come out as Eevee. But could use some expert advice. Have not thought about any specific movesets or items, just trying to get the team members set first.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    Are you trying Little Cup, or are you gonna evolve your Foxes? Because this is actually a solid Little Cup team (if you can find anyone to play LC, that is).

BTW, Little Cup is when everyone is level 5 and unevolved :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2018
    I'm planning on leveling and evolving them. Wanted to try EV training (even though i'm not familiar with it and how to determine what stats to train in) first. And was going to go out with exp share so they all go up as evenly as possible.

Back