• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO! Let's be friends?

LunarLavender

Veteran Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2018
This is my first actual thread, and I felt like it should be here since I didn't formally introduce myself!
Here it goes, Hi! You can call me Luna. I have been playing Pokemon for almost 20 years! My first starter was Bulbasaur. My favorite region was Hoenn. My favorite food is pasta!
If I may,
Who was your first starter pokemon?
What was your favorite region?
what was your favorite food?

LunarLavender

Veteran Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2018
Thats so cool! would it be okay if i asked to give you a friend request?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 24, 2018
First starter pokemon :- Charmander.
What was your favorite region :- Hoenn.
What was your favorite food :- Ramen.

Years
Hello! I'm also new to the forums. Welcome!

My first starter Pokémon was Charmander in Pokémon Fire Red. My favorite region is Hoenn as well, I played Pokémon Ruby soo many times haha. My favorite food is Strogonoff.

Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
Years
Who was your first starter pokemon? I had been into Pokémon for a while but only got a es when sm cam out so rowlet
What was your favorite region? Kalos or alola
what was your favorite food? Pulled pork sandwiches
Welcome the pc, hope you survive the experience

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Luna! It's never too late to give yourself a proper introduction to the forums. So even though it's a little belated, welcome to PC!

Good questions! I think it's pretty safe to say my favorite Pokemon is Sylveon. n_n; My first starter was Bulbasaur, my favorite region is Johto, and my favorite food is... hm. I'm honestly drawing a blank here. There's too many to choose from. I have been eating a lot of fig lately and that's been pretty tasty though lol.

Last edited:

LunarLavender

Veteran Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2018
Thank you for the warm welcome, I have been a little wary of forums since I was a preteen. Since I am older I decided to tackle it again! So far PC is amazing. It has been an experience to interact with level-headed people.

Years
Hey! Im new here too! I am looking forward to interacting! I been playing hack roms but i want to contribute a little to a hack rom! Nice, warm intro btw!

Years
Hello Ms.Luna, it's nice to meet you! I really like your choice of text, I must say, very stylish hehehe. Shall we be friends?

My first Starter was Squirtle
my favorite reigon was Kanto
and my favorite food is Sushi.

P.S I love Eevees and their evolutions.

Back